Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of March 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of March 2016 (264 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of March 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of March 2016 by jonatoye(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Every gate in life is configured to be lifted at the emergence of the King of Glory. Every closed door in the life of man will only open in honour and reverence of His presence!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle." (Psalms 24:7-8 NIV).
In the beginning when the earth was formless and void the words of the Lord came to it and the earth took the rightful shape. When the words of the Lord goes before a man's life he becomes unstoppable in every quest to fulfill His mandate.

The Blessedness of abiding in Christ is seen in His victory over every limitations in life. Nothing in life can stop the One who created all things. Therefore, everything must give way for a man who truly abides in Christ.

"I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name." (Revelation 3:cool. The Lord is not ignorant of your deeds and who you choose to obey at every point in time. However, for those who abide in Him; before them He places an open door.

You will surely come in contact with gates; for they will be many on the pathway of destiny. These ancient gates will also try to stop you, just like it did to those who have gone before you. If you will not be stopped you must abide in Him.

The gate of heaven will only open to Christ -The King of Glory. No amount of self righteousness can enter there. If you must enter there; you must abide in Him by living for Him alone. Becoming like Him is paramount to having unlimited access to every divine blessing and His eternal domain.

The Lord will strengthen your spirit to be like Him in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Refreshed Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tim Tebow Says Lovivg And Serving Others Is Bigger Than Football / My Favourite Verses In The Bible. What Is Yours? / Activating Wonders 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.