Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! (2608 Views)

ND Govs Want Corruption Charges Dropped Across The Region To Stop Attacks / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / Niger Delta Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped Across The Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
...can you kindly tell me a country that ever developed with corruption?
....why all the nation rejected corruption beside nigerian?
....how much you worth with coruption and how much you think you worth without corruption?
....if nigerian is your interprise or company can you put her in the hand of looters?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by mackhunter77: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pellow Nigerian, I will adbise u to rekwanstract you are inglis and fost a beta wan
Sankyu
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by baralatie(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
UKindly point one country that is built on lies,propaganda and delibrate non acceptance of responsibility towards governance

5 Likes

Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
mackhunter77:
Pellow Nigerian, I will adbise u to rekwanstract you are inglis and fost a beta wan
Sankyu
...psycologically F9, is this your answer to these questions above?
...seun you take note before I srike back!
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
baralatie:
UKindly point one country that is built on lies,propaganda and delibrate non acceptance of responsibility towards governance
...do you have any country than nigeria? or are you a citizen of no country?

1 Like

Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by lekkie073(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:
....how much you worth with coruption and how much you think you worth without corruption?
....if nigerian is your interprise or company can you put her in the hand of looters?
what is this one saying again

4 Likes

Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by Kondomatic(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
We will dump corruption when there's a better alternative.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
lekkie073:
what is this one saying again
...this one is saying all nigerian should bind together to make life misetrable, unbearable unlivable for you looters!
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by lekkie073(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

...this one is saying all nigerian should bind together to make life misetrable, unbearable unlivable for you looters!
r u living a miserable , unbearable unlivable life

★just asking ☆

1 Like

Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
We will dump corruption when there's a better alternative.
....what angel were you waiting for, there is $ trillion of looted fund every where in the world, you as a nigerian can't lead the crusade of retuning back the looted fund! you thing mandela did any beside that, martin luthin king did any beside fight for the right of people?
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
lekkie073:
r u living a miserable , unbearable unlivable life

★just asking ☆
...if a thief of hand set was burnt alive, a trillion$ looters enjoy nigerian mercy, ad move freely, is't this a shame to this nation?

1 Like

Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by Kondomatic(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

....what angel were you waiting for, there is $ trillion of looted fund every where in the world, you as a nigerian can't lead the crusade of retuning back the looted fund! you thing mandela did any beside that, martin luthin king did any beside fight for the right of people?
Fighting for the return of the looted funds is just like fighting to get change of ownership of a property you bought. It will still be looted by the same people that looted it earlier and buhari will spend the rest on his travels.

Do you people even think deep at all?

Aren't the looters EX pdp members who are now members of apc? Who wastes time on such a pointless mission?

1 Like

Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by merbenko: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:
With the corruption Before Nigeria is not so bad as it is today brother. The present administration have no clue to governance
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by lekkie073(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

...if a thief of hand set was burnt alive, a trillion$ looters enjoy nigerian mercy, ad move freely, is't this a shame to this nation?
can u define who 'a thief of hand set ' is ?
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Fighting for the return of the looted funds is just like fighting to get change of ownership of a property you bought. It will still be looted by the same people that looted it earlier and buhari will spend the rest on his travels.

Do you people even think deep at all?

Aren't the looters EX pdp members who are now members of apc? Who wastes time on such a pointless mission?
.....oh nigerian let be patriot for once, you have no country than nigeria, all nigerian testify that buhari is far more different from other nigerian leader interm of corruption and you are still in doubt? !

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
lekkie073:
can u define who 'a thief of hand set ' is ?

....you!
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by Kondomatic(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

.....oh nigerian let be patriot for once, you have no country than nigeria, all nigerian testify that buhari is far more different from other nigerian leader interm of corruption and you are still in doubt? !
All Nigerians Testify?

Are you saying that I am from Cameroon?

Stop learning from Lai Mohammed please.
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
merbenko:
With the corruption Before Nigeria is not so bad as it is today brother. The present administration have no clue to governance
you see, an example pls?
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
All Nigerians Testify?

Are you saying that I am from Cameroon?

Stop learning from Lai Mohammed please.
if you are from chad it concern you, boldly say a country that ever develop with corruption?
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by Kondomatic(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

if you are from chad it concern you, boldly say a country that ever develop with corruption?
Show me a country that Lies and Propaganda moved forward.
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Show me a country that Lies and Propaganda moved forward.
...biafra
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by Kondomatic(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

...biafra
Be serious
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Be serious
...seriously
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by MabraO: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

...biafra

grin grin grin
I like this ur responds
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by baralatie(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

...do you have any country than nigeria? or are you a citizen of no country?
Are you a citizen of Nigeria that subscribe to lies and propangada as dividends of governance
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
baralatie:

Are you a citizen of Nigeria that [s]subscribe to lies and propangada as dividends of governance
[/s]
yes a nigerian patriots who want nigeria to be free from you looters and looting! and I hate the supporters of looters!
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by ednut1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
USA developed with corruption na. Stolen land from d Indians nd slave labour grin. They also armed rebels groups and engineer wars all over d world grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

[/s]
yes a nigerian patriots who want nigeria to be free from you looters and looting! and I hate the supporters of looters!
Why do u support this looters??

IBB
OBJ
ATIKU
EMIR SANUSI
EL RUFAI...?
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

USA...
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
crixtex:

Why do u support this looters??

IBB
OBJ
ATIKU
EMIR SANUSI
EL RUFAI...?
....quote my support for any looters, for everybody to see!
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by oyinkinola: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
crixtex:

USA...
you said Usa...your proof!
Re: I Have Questions For Those Nigerian Who Want Corruption! by Scholes007(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:
which kind questions be this now? Who told you they support corruption?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Igue Festival Of Benin Kingdom, Nigeria / Ozubulu Based Industry Recieves FG Delegation! / Reno Omokri Shades Buhari Again, States Hilarious Buhari Achievments In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.