Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Boy Commits Suicide After Failing Jamb Result - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy Commits Suicide After Failing Jamb Result (1606 Views)

Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award / Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Commits Suicide After Failing Jamb Result by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2016

This young man committed suicide because of exam failure
A young student has decided to end his life after he failed the recently conducted UTME results.
The unidentified young man could not live with the fact that he could not not make the cut off marks in the examinations and felt the only way out is to end it all.
This is how a source in the know captured the ugly scenario:
“A student has allegedly killed himself over the issue of his UTME. This boy claims to be writing his UTME for the first time and reportedly scored 159 which gives him no chances of admission.

Officials should find something to do to this failure before it gets out of hand.”

http://www.confamgist.com.ng/2016/03/boy-commits-suicide-after-failing-jamb.html?m=1
Re: Boy Commits Suicide After Failing Jamb Result by Amplitron: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Too bad.
To do well in the real world you have situations much more powerful than JAMB to deal with.
Re: Boy Commits Suicide After Failing Jamb Result by kingofchess(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
that guy need flogging.... I will flog his dead body... nonsense.
Re: Boy Commits Suicide After Failing Jamb Result by tsephanyah(f): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
suicide is Alarming in Nigeria this days- buhari
Re: Boy Commits Suicide After Failing Jamb Result by Pearlmarvy: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is why patents should advice their children that even failure is part of learning. If actually he died because of Jamb Results, then he is the type that thought that failure is not part of him and he has been looked up to as the Ideal student. please parents encourage your children so they don't feel alone. but this was his first attempt I Hope they are sure of his reasons.
Re: Boy Commits Suicide After Failing Jamb Result by sinaj(f): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pearlmarvy:
This is why patents should advice their children that even failure is part of learning. If actually he died because of Jamb Results, then he is the type that thought that failure is not part of him and he has been looked up to as the Ideal student. [b][/b]please parents encourage your children so they don't feel alone. but this was his first attempt I Hope they are sure of his reasons.
Or rather, it could be as a result of his parent's parenting style.

Who knows if his parents are authoritarians or might have demoralized him one way or the other prior to d xzam

1 Like

Re: Boy Commits Suicide After Failing Jamb Result by cruzita(f): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:

Or rather, it could be as a result of his parent's parenting style.

Who knows if his parents are authoritarians or might have demoralized him one way or the other prior to d xzam
I concur

1 Like

Re: Boy Commits Suicide After Failing Jamb Result by StevinMorgan(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
how many times did i write if i remember twice. well go and explain urself to God

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Flaunts Boobs In New Pic / Fan Sexually Assaulted Nicki Minaj, He Grabs Her Ass While She Was On Stage. / Simi Reveals Rising Rapper John Networq As New Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.