Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Are All uk/usa/london Used Phone Clones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are All uk/usa/london Used Phone Clones? (1981 Views)

All UK Banks’ Mobile Apps – Download On Apple Store Or Google Playstore / Software For Chinese Phones Needed, Itel,tecno,infinix,gionee, Clones Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All uk/usa/london Used Phone Clones? by DMC66(f): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
I know where and how to get original phone if I want one but I don't understand the moving force behind this phone vendors who sell phones with words like uk used iPhone,usa used Samsung galaxy,london used infinix note 2 etc,if their phones are pure clones why do they still use the same words like uk,usa used phones or are they 419ers,if the answer is yes why are they still in existence.

For example if I wish to buy a particular phone like infinix hot note from those guys one on one because i know 419ers are the ones who will tell you on phone to deposit half of the money into their account...and I know everything about the phone from (tap to lock screen,gestures drawing like C for camera,W for whatsapp,M for music) and other things I can use to detect a genuine infinix hot note,now will you still call that phone a clone because it came from uk/usa/london used phone seller or is it genuine.

Please matured answers
Re: Are All uk/usa/london Used Phone Clones? by BIGPLUSmobile: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
The real UK used phones are not clones.

Sellers normally say UK/London used because they believe buyers think UK/London used phone are neater and "stronger". If they say Nigerian used, they will have fewer customers. Though there's no way to know where the phone was last used (if has been unlocked), you can only predict.

BTW, do you want to buy a London used Infinix? I don't think Infinix is sold in the UK.

When going to buy a phone (especially used phone) go with someone that knows about phones or learn how to identify the original of the phone before going to the market. You should care less about where it was last used if it's the original and it is neat. Also try to look carefully for any sign that suggest that the phone has been repaired before.

BIGPLUSmobile.

1 Like

Re: Are All uk/usa/london Used Phone Clones? by DMC66(f): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Am just asking because I haven't seen any one saying he/she bought a phone as london/uk/usa comparing the these guys price and the actual market price.

Is Samsung galaxy related phone I want to buy due to my tight budget since the actual ones are too expensive compared to those fairly used,so are you advising me to take the bold step even if am to go with somebody who uses the same Samsung galaxy product?
Re: Are All uk/usa/london Used Phone Clones? by BIGPLUSmobile: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
DMC66:
Am just asking because I haven't seen any one saying he/she bought a phone as london/uk/usa comparing the these guys price and the actual market price.

Is Samsung galaxy related phone I want to buy due to my tight budget since the actual ones are too expensive compared to those fairly used,so are you advising me to take the bold step even if am to go with somebody who uses the same Samsung galaxy product?

Yes, go for it. Make sure the person knows how to spot the original. As to knowing if it has been opened (I mean repaired) before, most times it takes a technician to know this. I wouldn't advise you to buy a phone that has been fixed before cos you don't really know what was fixed.

If you are in Lagos, I may be of help!

BIGPLUSmobile.
Re: Are All uk/usa/london Used Phone Clones? by DMC66(f): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
BIGPLUSmobile:

Yes, go for it. Make sure the person knows how to spot the original. As to knowing if it has been opened (I mean repaired) before, most times it takes a technician to know this. I wouldn't advise you to buy a phone that has been fixed before cos you don't really know what was fixed.

If you are in Lagos, I may be of help!

BIGPLUSmobile.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. / Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies Using Opera / Pls Advice Me On A Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.