Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife (34869 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) / Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace" / Pics:See What Adams Oshiomhole & His Wife Lara Did For Kids In Benin Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by overlord77: 6:19am On Mar 15, 2016
MathsChic:
It's hard to believe this is the same oshiomole who held a lot of promise as labour leader in Nigeria. He has effectively sold himself to the dark side.

Really hard to believe I tell ya. Just imagine, this Nigga was 40yrs old when that girl was born.
Damn! shocked What is it with some ladies and money/power/fame?
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by chillbabe(f): 6:23am On Mar 15, 2016
Coldfeet:
Lara 23?
sis i wonder ooo. If she is 23 then i am 16

1 Like

Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by Krismart(m): 6:27am On Mar 15, 2016
What will they now say about Sen. Yerima who married 13year old?
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 15, 2016
MathsChic:
It's hard to believe this is the same oshiomole who held a lot of promise as labour leader in Nigeria. He has effectively sold himself to the dark side.

The darkside calls to you and is very hard to resist

Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by pho27(f): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2016
It was hard for me to see him in the pix even with my glasses.... lol. Is dat Lara of a woman happy with her grand pa's age mate? just asking tho.
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by DeRay98(m): 7:12am On Mar 15, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided the way osho is different is just like the difference between him and iara.

He's just too ugly Abeg n Physically challenged with that his look.

Bad belle., girls always jealous when another girl gets what they desired. Beauty will always marry Beast if he got the dough.
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by banio: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2016
MathsChic:

40 years difference between them. Pls the law should redefine rape.
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by sam90s(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2016
MathsChic:

A relationship between two concenting ADULTS?
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by Mbediogu(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2016
MathsChic:

Officially and unofficially, there is no way he can be 63years. I was in secondary school when we started hearing of him, Ojelli and other Labour leaders. I know my age now. He cannot be 63, may be 73. Yes.
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by hunkydory(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2016
MathsChic:
Money dey change people na. You can never know who a man really is until he makes money. Then his real self will come out.
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by ionsman: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2016
Lara is 23 years....lol

Useless topic.
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by cardoctor(m): 8:05am On Mar 15, 2016
Don't blame the man. He simply wants to finally rid his future generations of ugliness. Good move.
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by loomer: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2016
Wait o, him wife na 23years?
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by Nala22: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2016
She decided to marry accestor for free consultation to the gods.
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2016
REFER MEDIATAKEOUT TO THE MARRIAGE BETWEEN THE LATE OIL TYCOON AND THE LATE JF KENNEDY'S WIDOW AND TELL ME THE AGE DIFFERENCE.
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by adorablepepple(f): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2016
DeRay98:

Bad belle., girls always jealous when another girl gets what they desired. Beauty will always marry Beast if he got the dough.
Bad belle over What Biko. I can't call a cow my brother because I want to eat meat o. So shut the hell up
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by kelvinovie(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2016
Oshiomole has been a green serpent from the days back as an NLC. Leader. Those persons close to him know better. Those workers in Schlumberger, oshiomole betrayed, can tell you more who the real Adams oshiomole is. I rest my case.
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by macino1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

He was always on the dark side
Like palpatine.. he was waiting for his moment
to show his true colours
Sure, OBJ knows this, the reason why he never wanted him to be the governor, if not for Yar'adua
Re: Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife by sample042(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

Neither do we here in Galilee. grin

CORRECT GUY...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.