Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Alert!! Pls House I Kindly Urgent Respond To This, Is Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alert!! Pls House I Kindly Urgent Respond To This, Is Real (1425 Views)

Urgent Respond About A Job Interview / Urgent Respond Please / Alert! Pls Kindly Help With This.. Its Urgent.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert!! Pls House I Kindly Urgent Respond To This, Is Real by marvin009: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
I receieved this txt pls house I need ur help is real pls house help me.

Your name has been shortlisted for (W.H.O)interview & recruitment exercise holds this Thursday 17th march 2016 by 9am. Successful candidates shall be assigned to Units. You are invited with this Admin Control CODE: WHO/VIC/7065 Venue is 19 Mbonu Ojike street by Mbari.opp Chrunches, Ikenegbu owerri Imo state. come with ur cv&two passport.
Re: Alert!! Pls House I Kindly Urgent Respond To This, Is Real by sorextee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
did u apply for any position there? why dont u call the number that sent you the message.. make sure you probe first. make e no be say na ritualist o. take care.
Re: Alert!! Pls House I Kindly Urgent Respond To This, Is Real by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
if you didn't apply.. don't go.
or else you come back and tell us hw u were duped **stories dat touches de balls.

2 Likes

Re: Alert!! Pls House I Kindly Urgent Respond To This, Is Real by debbie(f): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please biko don't go there. They are scammers and have setup their base in oweeri and Aba! Many innocent people have fallen victim.......unless you want to go and satisfy your curiosity! But don't come back and complain.
marvin009:

Your name has been shortlisted for (W.H.O)interview & recruitment exercise holds this Thursday 17th march 2016 by 9am. Successful candidates shall be assigned to Units. You are invited with this Admin Control CODE: WHO/VIC/7065 Venue is 19 Mbonu Ojike street by Mbari.opp Chrunches, Ikenegbu owerri Imo state. come with ur cv&two passport.
Re: Alert!! Pls House I Kindly Urgent Respond To This, Is Real by duduade: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
World health organization you mean...
This one na scam of the highest value
Re: Alert!! Pls House I Kindly Urgent Respond To This, Is Real by Sunnypar(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
marvin009:

I thought you got a job with that microfinance bank, Just like I advise you, you need to work on yourself, CV and manner of approach otherwise you would stay long in this labour market. Listen to the advise of reasoning. Good morning.
Re: Alert!! Pls House I Kindly Urgent Respond To This, Is Real by mrking3(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2016
All this NYSC freshers no dey hear word!! Stop dropping your personal details on any job advert you see! Seat your ass down at home bro!! That's a PURE undiluted SCAM!!!
Re: Alert!! Pls House I Kindly Urgent Respond To This, Is Real by Eedy4clm(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2016
Lagos no bring them moni anymore, cos if u lived in LG ur first open eye apartment na NL

Nw dey wan purified d land, b careful ooo
Re: Alert!! Pls House I Kindly Urgent Respond To This, Is Real by kehnney(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's all this gnld stuff, the same coy sent me a text with that same address but with the name ex.Arizona. they create awareness on health issues and to be certified you will have to pay around 13,0000.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Transsion Holdings Ltd / Graduate Trainees At DKT Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.