Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today (27431 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 54th Birthday, Forgives People Who Abused Her / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by herkeym001(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by ATERI(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Great woman!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by Treash(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Morhziez:
Hbd abeg i wan study medicine for russia or india...how i go apply
Apply thru me. I go make am faster.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by Treash(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Morhziez:
Apply thru me. I go make am faster.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by seangy4konji: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
90 percent of Nigerian girls have small clitorisss or none.

Only met 3 in my life with big clits.

U v an eyes like that of an observatory satellite post monitoring the galaxies. I look the woman now and I can say there will be some big clit down there and hairy kitty.

Yoo
TheDevilIsALai:
See the dull man.

I'm sure her clit is bigger than his flaccid 2 inch dik
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by TheDevilIsALai: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
seangy4konji:
90 percent of Nigerian girls have small clitorisss or none.

Only met 3 in my life with big clits.

U v an eyes like that of an observatory satellite post monitoring the galaxies. I look the woman now and I can say there will be some big clit down there and hairy kitty.

Yoo

Clits need to be coaxed out of their hood.

Get your game up and see those alien tentacles spread out.

Maybe you are dating clit less chics who got their Clits amputed in the name of circumcusion.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by tit(f): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
some wemen no get shame!
after romancing obasanjo in public?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by Tobium1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Imagine what social media has caused, she shld be at home giving de husband a mind blowing b|owjob, she's coming here to tweet

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by nelxxy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
DickDastardly:
This looks more sensous and otuciously ikpurious grin cheesy
you don spoil finish
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by kinibigdeal(m): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Are they gay undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Morhziez:
Hbd
abeg i wan study medicine for russia or india...how i go apply

If you want to study Medicine, Pharmacy or any of the medical courses or do your residency in Russia or India, kindly get in touch with me on 08171077081(calls or whatsapp). Dr Victor
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by Gaskia: 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Political divide suspended at moments like this:
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by IJOBA2: 12:03am On Mar 14, 2016
IS THAT OBJ?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by Chivasex: 12:37am On Mar 14, 2016
chai, this man try oh
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by OreMI22: 12:52am On Mar 14, 2016
[size=16pt]Celebrating the poor guy in newspapers, while in private she sucks (OBJ) her lover's JT.[/size]

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by SeanDada1(m): 4:07am On Mar 14, 2016
DickDastardly:

My guy, what you're saying is Kpekuously and Bangably correct o!!! grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by opribo(m): 4:57am On Mar 14, 2016
No wonder.......
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by diasporaman(m): 5:31am On Mar 14, 2016
Obj wouldn't like this news
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by duduade: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2016
You see how the old says a few lines to pass her message across....

But we younger generation will write epistle of how we love our spouse and still go on to scatter the marriage at any slight opportunity
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by callJesu: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2016
Congratulations ma am but don't forget our Girls ma
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by bandad: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
See the dull man.

I'm sure her clit is bigger than his flaccid 2 inch dik
You be real bad guy na.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by adorablevincy: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2016
You really mean you have a husband whom you claim you love? shocked
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by Eguaikide(m): 7:42am On Mar 14, 2016
Wonders shall never end! So this woman get husband! In my wildest dream I no know o! Lord have mercy, this man go don go through hell in the hand of this woman. May the good Lord continue to strengthen this man o!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by donem: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2016
Morhziez:
Why not do traditional medicine for Naija here, all nah medicine.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by Harwoyeez(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Morhziez:
Hbd
abeg i wan study medicine for russia or india...how i go apply
apply through a native doctor grin grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by Skimpledawg(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2016
tdae is also my BIRTHDAY.... show me some love people
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by Morhziez(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2016
donem:

Why not do traditional medicine for Naija here, all nah medicine.
good...u get BRAIN
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by Morhziez(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2016
Harwoyeez:
apply through a native doctor grin grin grin
ok
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by donem: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2016
Morhziez:
good...u get BRAIN
Respect
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by ODUBEZE: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
So that man has a husband? shocked shocked
lolz! baaaaaaaad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by kulekaa(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2016
DickDastardly:
bad belle
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today by Charly68: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2016
You are a very lucky woman ma,your life flourish in the house of this man..what else would you ask for ? Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: North Central Leaders Float New Party - Newtelegraphonline / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike / 2023: APC Governors Gang Up Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.