Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (93254 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Ikorodu Cultists Behead Rivals In Parents’ Presence In Lagos / Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by urchbarbie(f): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

You get mind tell person say ABSU done calm down? After I ran during that Uturu crisis, my kleg almost turn V_ I vowed that no one close to me will attend that school.

I am actually hearing that one of the guys wasn't a cultist and the other denounced recently. I don't even know what to believe.
chai!!! uturu crisis memory no be here o. na dat day I know say i fit run marathon......trekking from upgate to okigwe/town. yh! that period army en camp upgate o. regular raids and men been mellow. its possible that those guys y renounced, but didn't they know d wahala it posed from day 1. I only pray ppl can learn from this ........but d tin be say next matric them go still blend new members
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
gudluckgreat:

First in the list us merit...that means if u read and pass as I told u,u will !make first list.. For whonu will pay the money to? When the time comes I will link u to the lecturer
buh how, i don't have your contact, u don't have mine
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by MrRichy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
rinthus:

Pls wats d name of d guys?
Ebuka-300level estate management sammy-300level political science
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by oluwaVaz(m): 12:41am On Mar 15, 2016
martinchinedu:
God will save us...... Make i do comot 4 dis Absu cos its turning into another thing entirely kissGod will save us...... Make i do comot 4 dis Absu cos its turning into another thing entirely
new comer
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 2:14am On Mar 15, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
..... As I look at the pictures above, the following questions rushed into my mind..

What do we gain from killing one another?

How can you murder your fellow man and sleep peacefully?

Why do you think the people you murdered deserve death?

Do murderers die too?

Bro, the same question I have been asking myself
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
frank442:
It not real

Do u know what it takes to kill and cut off a head

Ask chief bee
OG
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Rhea(f): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2016
[size=18pt]The ironic thing is that right about now, there are other boys itching to blend into a cult group on campus. No matter how many of them are killed, many would still wish to join the rank and file of cultists on campus instead of getting the education that their parents so desired for them to obtain. That's how stupid these animals have become these days [/size]
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by grad2012(f): 12:51am On Mar 16, 2016
My heart breaks,I can't sleep,I keep wondering what do they gain in this they do? Why cause their parents pain *tear drops.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Rhea:
[size=18pt]The ironic thing is that right about now, there are other boys itching to blend into a cult group on campus. No matter how many of them are killed, many would still wish to join the rank and file of cultists on campus instead of getting the education that their parents so desired for them to obtain. That's how stupid these animals have become these days [/size]

I tells u broda
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2016
angry
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2016
Some of them are here also commenting, they will still not learn . I pity for their parents. You guys are here saying Rip do you know how many they must have killed especially the point one. Ogbu na nma ga ala na nma.i no sabi write ibo.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Jumat08(m): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
May God punish all cultists
A Big Amen to your prayer.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2016
grad2012:
My heart breaks,I can't sleep,I keep wondering what do they gain in this they do? Why cause their parents pain *tear drops.

the One that is the Only Son..His only sister Is a 400L optometry student In Absu too and she is Very Popular cos she Is a gospel Singer...
Now she Realy Comes Out to sing and even socialize...
Sadness..Shame...and what Have u... Her Bro Has just painted Her

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2016
uzyukoh:
Some of them are here also commenting, they will still not learn . I pity for their parents. You guys are here saying Rip do you know how many they must have killed especially the point one. Ogbu na nma ga ala na nma.i no sabi write ibo.

You Said It all bro
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Ndipe(m): 1:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Learnt of a guy in my school who was accosted by a rival group that ransacked his mom's restaurant and then sliced off his buttocks. It is really scary, just recently, I had a conversation with a former classmate who told me of a guy ( I knew him) was killed in a shootout by cops because of cult activities. His death is painful really. Yet, some of these students would not listen.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ndipe:
Learnt of a guy in my school who was accosted by a rival group that ransacked his mom's restaurant and then sliced off his buttocks. It is really scary, just recently, I had a conversation with a former classmate who told me of a guy ( I knew him) was killed in a shootout by cops because of cult activities. His death is painful really. Yet, some of these students would not listen.

I just wonder
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by j1mmy: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
ibos,
global drug dealers
glogal contraband sellers
global cultists
global 419

get rich or die trying

the most disgusting tribe in the continent of africa!
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
cybriz82:
Parent listen to ur children we are d leaders of 2moro...prrrrrr for where dat 1 na story d music dn change...(Remix).children listen to ur parent cus na 4 ur own good ooo 2x

Thank you. Yeye pikins
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
tit:
the school should be closed for two years.
undecided
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Zehner:
Jesus! Who send me open this thread.
grin cheesy
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by azimibraun: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sadly as a Father, I can't help but feel bad about this. But again that's where it ends. Why the decide to make their mothers cry baffles me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.