Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Mexican Girl – I Was R@ Ped 43 , 200 Times By Human Traffickers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mexican Girl – I Was R@ Ped 43 , 200 Times By Human Traffickers (455 Views)

Oba Of Benin Roars, Places Curse On Human Traffickers, Others / Nigeria To EU: Prosecute Collaborators Of Nigerian Human Traffickers / 10-year-old Girl R*ped And Impregnated By Her Own Uncle Is Denied Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Girl – I Was R@ Ped 43 , 200 Times By Human Traffickers by newsteller: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mexican girl – I was raped 43,200 times by human traffickers
Karla Jacinto is sitting in a serene garden. She seems on the ordinary attractions of vegetation and might listen humans past the garden walls, taking walks and talking in Mexico metropolis.
the story highlight
K arla Jacinto was lured from poverty in Mexico by a man who befriended her with sweets and a story
She spent four years being forced to have s*x 30 times a day
She has told her story to the U.S. Congress to get changes in the law, and to the pope
She looks directly into my eyes, her voice cracking barely, as she tells me the quantity she wishes me to don’t forget — forty three,200.
By her personal estimate, 43,200 is the number of instances she become raped after falling into the arms of human traffickers.
She says up to 30 men an afternoon, seven days a week, for the first-rate a part of four years — forty three,two hundred.
How you may help quit s*x trafficking
Her story highlights the brutal realities of human trafficking in Mexico and america, an underworld that has destroyed the lives of tens of thousands of Mexican ladies like Karla.
Human trafficking has become a trade so rewarding and regular, that it knows no borders and links cities in important Mexico with cities like Atlanta and new york.
U.S. And Mexican officials both point to a city in vital Mexico that for years has been a main source of human trafficking jewelry and an area in which sufferers are taken before being subsequently forced into prostitution. The town is known as Tenancingo.
Tenancingo, Mexico: A breeding ground for traffickers
Tenancingo, Mexico: A breeding floor for traffickers 04:47
even though it has a population of approximately thirteen,000 it has an outsized popularity in terms of prostitution and pimping, says Susan Coppedge, who is now the U.S. State branch’s Ambassador at big to fight Human trafficking, and formerly worked at the U.S. Legal professional’s workplace in Atlanta.
Greater: How you can assist end intercourse trafficking
“that is what the town does. That is their industry,” Coppedge says. “And but in smaller, rural groups the young women haven’t any concept that that is what the city’s popularity is, so they’re now not suspicious of the men who come from there. They suppose they have got a notable destiny with this character. They think they love and it is the same story of recruitment on every occasion.”
Mistreated from the age of 5

READ MORE HERE
Re: Mexican Girl – I Was R@ Ped 43 , 200 Times By Human Traffickers by prestige2013: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Gruesome!

(1) (Reply)

N33 Nitric Oxide You Should Train The Way Kenyans / Old School Tinz / How To Measure Your Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.