Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,656 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills (4860 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach / I Want To Learn Programming, What Are The Things Needed As A Beginner / Looking For Both Masters And Newbies In Programming And Is Willing To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by trytillmake(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Senior developer in the US cool cool cool, pls where do i sign up
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by tgmservice: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
I can't fill ur questioniare
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by kingsilly(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Please after the questionnaire what next
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by phelpy: 6:02am On Mar 17, 2016
pls drnd me d questionaire also.. omadide@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by TheWebDeveloper(m): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
phelpy:
pls drnd me d questionaire also.. omadide@gmail.com

Click here for the qestionnaire:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wPGfOPFY2KiPh8fHoEPo1wEnIdBdb8N5E-sOoOEI59w/viewform
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by tolu4you: 1:28am On Mar 18, 2016
Interested sir.... Tolufolorunso@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by TobyHarris: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
I Have Filled The Questionniare
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Lordwheez(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
long live Nigerian programmers. !!!....I am really interested in working with you on this project. .......wanna be on the team from Nigeria that will shock the world. .....I look forward to a real hands on programming career. ......thanks
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Lordwheez(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
long live Nigerian programmers. !!!....I am really interested in working with you on this project. .......wanna be on the team from Nigeria that will shock the world. .....I look forward to a real hands on programming career. ......thanks
please. ......your email. ...
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by trytillmake(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Pls wat next filled the stuff last week
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by lastjob: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
If you have not gotten an email or call from me please be patient. We are in the process of talking to every one of you who have filled out the questionnaire. We like to know you personally to help us understand where you can fit in. We will be launching a small e-learning portal in the coming weeks.This will give you access to learning materials, a discussion forum, project assignments and more. This will be the base for all that needs to be learned. You will have the opportunity to discuss with your fellow applicants as well as other senior developers when you need guidance. I will give another update regarding this by the end of this week. Once again, thanks for all your entries. Looking forward to work with you guys.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by spiritmode: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Good job @lastjob.... Kuddos
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by youngpresidooo: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2016
also interested
here is my mail youngpresido94@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Sly4c(m): 1:41am On Apr 01, 2016
joymou4c@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Chrissammy(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2016
HI MY IS SAMUEL I'M AN INTERMEDIATE WEB DEVELOPER/ DESIGN. I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL TO BE PART OF YOUR TEAM, HERE IS MY EMAIL EBUSAMERIC@GMAIL.com. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU. BEST REGARDS.
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Engine2031: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Hi I will like to be part of your team. My name is maruf. Thanks.
Marufajagunna@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by mojeed4(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
lastjob:
Seasoned developers are hard to find on Nairaland. The reality is that most of them are not even paying attention to these kinds of posts because they are busy working on something else. So i have given up on trying to find them here. I noticed there are alot of beginners however who are trying to improve their skills so they can get jobs too and make some money. So i am willing to work with individuals with little or no experience in programming but they must have the drive to learn and advance quickly.

I am a senior web and mobile app developer based in the US looking to create a small development team in Nigeria. The team will focus on developing hybrid apps for several Nigerian startups. You will learn and work remotely. You will have complete guidance throughout the entire projects. The minimum requirement is a knowledge of basic HTML & CSS (A plus if you know HTML5, LESS, SASS)

Project Phases
Stage 1. You will learn how write object oriented programs in JavaScript (Great advantage if you already know this)
Stage 2. You will learn how to work with ionic framework for developing hybrid mobile apps (Great advantage if you already know this)
Stage 3. You will work on several small projects to expose you to real life problems
Stage 4. Based on how you do with these projects you may or may not qualify to join the development team
(You can skip these phases if you already have these skills and request for an interview instead)

I did not put an email here intentionally because i want to have an open conversation with you if you are interested. Hoping to hear from you guys. Thanks

UPDATE # 1

I have prepared a questionnaire. Please request for questionnaire by responding with your email. You can also add me on NL and send me a message requesting for questionnaire. I will be contacting you personally after you complete the questionnaire.

UPDATE # 2

I can no longer send to your emails one at a time so find the link to questionnaire below. Remember to provide us with as much accurate information as you can provide. Thanks
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wPGfOPFY2KiPh8fHoEPo1wEnIdBdb8N5E-sOoOEI59w/viewform

UPDATE # 3 on 3/21/2016

If you have not gotten an email or call from me please be patient. We are in the process of talking to every one of you who have filled out the questionnaire. We like to know you personally to help us understand where you can fit in. We will be launching a small e-learning portal in the coming weeks.This will give you access to learning materials, a discussion forum, project assignments and more. This will be the base for all that needs to be learned. You will have the opportunity to discuss with your fellow applicants as well as other senior developers when you need guidance. I will give another update regarding this by the end of this week. Once again, thanks for all your entries. Looking forward to work with you guys.

I am very much interested sir. ogungbireadedolapo@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
My my
Re: I Want To Hire A Beginner Who Is Willing To Learn New Skills by trytillmake(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Any update on this

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Start An Escrow Company, What Do You Think? / Oracle Stored Procedure / How Did You Learn Javascript?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.