Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

UNILAG: The School Part Time Courses Are Taken In The Morning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG: The School Part Time Courses Are Taken In The Morning (707 Views)

YABATECH AVAILABLE HND & OND PART-TIME COURSES FOR 2017/2018 - 09082964145 / See The Hardest Courses To Study In Universities - All Courses Are Not Equal / Check Out, How Exam Is Taken In Saudi Arabia (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG: The School Part Time Courses Are Taken In The Morning by mbhs139(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please house, I need your advise.

I'm a PT post graduate student in the faculty of science, university of Lagos and I'm also working.

The problem is that some of our so called course mates or colleagues, in connivance with some lectures in the department, have gone ahead to fix our lectures, as PT students, to morning- Friday morning, 9am to 7pm every Fridays.

I actually reported this case to the HoD, the PG Cordinator and the Sub-Dean of PG School but nothing tangible has come out of it. My plan now, really, is to write a formal letter to the Dean of PG school, and I will also copy the VC, the Dean of Students Affairs and the Director of Quality Control - Prof. Okunuga.

The consequence of this action, if and when I eventually carry it out, is that the concerned lectures will mark me down and make my academic life difficult. That not withstanding, I can at least be the sacrificial lamb for things like this to stop and be eradicated completely from the system. It's just pathetic.

What do you think I should do? I have met one of the concerned lecturer and she was just saying off key. All she cares about is her own time "I can't leave here at night o, and I can't come here during weekends " in her thick Igbo accent. Very annoying.
Re: UNILAG: The School Part Time Courses Are Taken In The Morning by Generalkorex(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na wa o.what sort of country is dis sef?

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Fake Result / Seven Reasons Why Your Children Should Not Attend Same Sex Schools (sss) / Scrapping Of Post-utme: Varsities To Screen Candidates On Oral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.