Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) (37473 Views)

Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) / Police Storm Brothel In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Over 10 Female Students Arrested / Photos: How A Young Man Was Brutally Beaten, Killed And Burnt To Death Over N10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by banmee(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2016
Jacko1:
Jungle justice is part n parcel of nigeria now it seems... If we on nairaland are against it ... The general populace love it. Federal govt and all state govt need to sensitose ppl on it. Like eg arrest 4 okada men der... Torture dem.... Truth wil come out den catch said culprits.... Judge shld sentence dem within days to 5 years in prison.... Keep doing this til wen next a mob catch thief and say no kill am oh make police come

Who says Nairlanders are against it. Have you just joined NL. It depends on who is caught and what they are perceived to have done. This is the only thing that determines if Nairalanders support it or not. Nairalanders are Nigerians and Nigerians support Jungle justice. It just depends on the day and time.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by Balkan(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2016
When the president will tell his soldiers to kill innocent igbos. What then would you expect from am Almajiri

2 Likes

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by delishpot: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Nigeria is becoming a land with bloodthirsty people

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by tivta(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
The National Assembly needs to establish a law against jungle justice.
But you support death sentence to rapist right?
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by StarOnEarth(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
Very quickly
It breaks my heart to read stories like this.

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by jayloms: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2016
Kgdavid:
This brutal and mindless act of violence, is the result of decades of an informally sanctioned, and approved jungle justice culture. We the people are responsible in part, for this reprehensible crime. A few days ago, a young man was murdered for the mere fact of his sexual proclivities and many expressed sentiments that encouraged his murder.

I think many Nigerians in general are mean people. May God teach the wicked among us to repent.

Broda!! D thing nor tire you!! D day a thief was caught in my area and everybody was descending on him eh! I just felt pity and while I tried to calm them, they all turned angrily at me, although we all lived in d same area. Na sense I take waka comot dere fast!

I'm suspecting something wrong psychologically amongst Nigerians. They've done this jungle justice for way too long now to extent, it now feels normal to 'em.

The north is another region harbouring a dangerous set of illiterate youths ready to draw their sword/knife/dagger at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by sukkot: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2016
ClintonDal:
RIP to the dead but am sorry to say, that's what you get when you live in a f**ked up nation with no law and order. The Black Race is cursed for real. How do you just gang up and burn someone? Are we in the medieval times. Last time someone was burnt to death by the masses in Europe and The America's was during the Spanish Inquisition and Salem witch-hunt. And over 300yrs later people who claim to be giant of Africa go about burning random persons.
Donald Trump is correct, y'all need to be re-colonized period.
P.S: If you don't like my quote, ni**a go suck a dIck!! angry angry
am saying though, a black man was lynched and burnt to death by a mass of policemen in america last year. his name was christopher dorner. jus sayin

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by RedCapChief(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2016
jayloms:

Broda!! D thing nor tire you!! D day a thief was caught in my area and everybody was descending on him eh! I just felt pity and while I tried to calm them, they all turned angrily at me, although we all lived in d same area. Na sense I take waka comot dere fast!

I'm suspecting something wrong psychologically amongst Nigerians. They've done this jungle justice for way too long now to extent, it now feels normal to 'em.

The north is another region harbouring a dangerous set of illiterate youths ready to draw their sword/knife/dagger at the slightest provocation.
This has metastasized beyond the realm of suspicion; there is definitely something wrong psychologically.
Never ever argue with a Northerner, particularly in a place where he can call his brothers.

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by Life4Varnity: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2016
Tired of this country called Nigeria.
God pls let thy kingdom come even if am not holy
Killing here an there.
I do ask my self that what is the purpose of living or comin into this wicked world
Should we blame Adam and Eve
Who should we blame
I now get tired of everything especially my country
No one is to be trusted especially the government
No place is safe any longer
What do we do
God is so merciful
Some said, there is no God
They said God is a scam
What do we do now
Pls let thy kingdom come oh lord
Now I see we are in the end time
I have always spend my whole time in door bcuz I don't understand this world any longer

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2016
GoodDieYoung:
Welcome to Nigeria where people defend corrupt politicians but kill people over #10

Quote of the day. Sentimental bastàrds are all round the 4ked up nation

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by sukkot: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2016
here is my own advice for the rest of you that are still living, especially the igbos. the igbos see it as cowardice to be timid and subservient when in another mans land. they ( not all ) think being brash is a sign of bravery. well let me tell you how i think this incident happened. the igbo guy was charged 10 naira extra than he should - instead of just accepting it and walking away knowing he is in hausa territory - the igbo ' bravery ' comes out and he starts talking reckless to the hausa man. abok-ki just summon his fellow abo-kis and dem tie the igbo guy up and throw tire on him and burn him to death. rip. THE LESSON IS, BE HUMBLE ALL THE TIME AND KNOW YOU CAN NEVER WIN ALL THE BATTLES. SOME BATTLES YOU JUST HAVE TO SURRENDER SO YOU CAN LIVE. LIFE IS NOT ABOUT ' BRAVERY OR COWARDICE '. LIFE IS ABOUT BEING SAVVY AND SMART AND KNOWING WHEN TO BE TIMID AND WHEN TO BE BRASH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by robosky02(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2016
this "change" is just killing ever hmm
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2016
He was killed because of 3 cents.

Meanwhile, in America, We keep them in large quantity till it's like $30 and then throw them away you can't buy a rotten bread with 3 cents and

This is the reason why many of us who left Nigeria will never ever come back again.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by Missonas(f): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2016
When they chased these bike riders out of town they said they were being deprived of their source of livelihood now these same people are quick to deprive citizens of living.
Small gbege with one na for all to support. u go see dem dey pack to support each other whether their colleague is on the right or not. I pray the culprits are brought to book. RIP!
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by christopher123(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2016
I feel that people should go their seperate ways in this country. Some set of people are Savages and Barbaric while some areCivilized and educated. So they just cant stay together. We are just decieving ourselves

Just look at how they killed him

2 Likes

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by AleAirHub(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2016
Why are people such wicked like this, even animals don't behave like the way some set of Nigeria does.....

When will National Assembly Pass a Law Against Jungle Justice!!!...

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by christopher123(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
here is my own advice for the rest of you that are still living, especially the igbos. the igbos see it as cowardice to be timid and subservient when in another mans land. they ( not all ) think being brash is a sign of bravery. well let me tell you how i think this incident happened. the igbo guy was charged 10 naira extra than he should - instead of just accepting it and walking away knowing he is in hausa territory - the igbo ' bravery ' comes out and he starts talking reckless to the hausa man. abok-ki just summon his fellow abo-kis and dem tie the igbo guy up and throw tire on him and burn him to death. rip. THE LESSON IS, BE HUMBLE ALL THE TIME AND KNOW YOU CAN NEVER WIN ALL THE BATTLES. SOME BATTLES YOU JUST HAVE TO SURRENDER SO YOU CAN LIVE. LIFE IS NOT ABOUT ' BRAVERY OR COWARDICE '. LIFE IS ABOUT BEING SAVVY AND SMART AND KNOWING WHEN TO BE TIMID AND WHEN TO BE BRASH.

if stupidity is a course of study...You should have a PhD now..is this how you analyse

3 Likes

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by AleAirHub(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
He was killed because of 3 cents.
Meanwhile, in America, you can't buy a rotten bread with 3 cents.

This is the reason why many of us who left Nigeria will never come back again.

You are right bro... with such attitude exhibited by some of us here and you finally succeed in traveling out, coming back will be 75%/25% .

Bravo!!!
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by joseph1832(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016
christopher123:

if stupidity is a course of study...You should have a PhD now..is this how you analyse
Have you taken a look at yourself lately? Cos you're the one who clearly lacks understanding, Mr man.

Why don't you show us how to analyze, so we can all be 'analyzers' like you. tongue
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by amtaken(f): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
Quite disheartening.

StarOnEarth:

Very quickly
It breaks my heart to read stories like this.

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by Rawzy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
Too much killing in our dear country,God help us

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by Afritop(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
please we dont have a national Assembly. They only establish laws that will benefit their pockets

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by Kgdavid(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
jayloms:

That is the other part that really pisses me off....do these young men think they have a monopoly on violence? SS and to some extent SE people seem like the only group that won't tolerate rubbish from them. SW and middle belt people have allowed the extreme north to ride roughshod over them in an amazing fashion
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
datigbogirl:

One needs to get out of ds North fast
Never visited the north before, I will soon have business dealings with them but I intend to just send in order and have it shipped. Don't understand them at all.
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by sukkot: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
christopher123:

bros the analysis is impeccable, even if i do say so myself. you should never argue with an hausa man. they dont have time for arguments. lolz tongue
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by planetx: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
am saying though, a black man was lynched and burnt to death by a mass of policemen in america last year. his name was christopher dorner. jus sayin
Stop lying and saying what you don't know, Christopher Dorner was not lynched . He was a former police officer going around killing his fellow police officers, until he was cornered in a cabin in the woods where after exchanging fire with the cops trying to arrest him the cabin caught fire.

Why do you people always try to play down the evil in Nigeria and Africa by comparing it to America, just like a couple of days ago someone was comparing the pregnant woman that died in Cameroon after being rejected by the hospital for lack of money. And the niece cut out the twins inside her with a blade some mo.ron said the US health care system was the same, which is a lie from the pits of hell.
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by ClintonDal(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
Lol you don't know nothing about the dorner case. Details are probably online cause twitter was literally on fire during that period. Dorner was actually a discharged Naval and police officer who shot and killed 5 police officers and 2 civilians because he felt he was wrongly accused. He wasn't burnt to death. He barricaded himself in a cabin in the woods to prevent the cops from gaining entrance, the cops fired tear gas to burn him out and after some minutes he shot himself in the head as the cabin caught fire. Don't say stuff you don't know about. #JustSaying
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by sukkot: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
planetx:
Stop lying and saying what you don't know, Christopher Dorner was not lynched , he was a former police officer going around killing his fellow police officers. Until he was cornered in a cabin in the woods where after exchanging fire with the cops trying to arrest him the cabin caught fire.

Why do you people always try to play down the evil in Nigeria and Africa by comparing it to America, just like a couple of days ago someone was comparing the pregnant woman that died in Cameroon after being rejected by the hospital for lack of money. And the niece cut out the twins inside her with a blade, some slowpoke said the US health care system was the same, which is a lie from the pits of hell.
am saying though, if it was a white man they would not have lynched him and burnt him to death in a cabin. a white boy killed 9 black people in church but they did not lynch him when they caught him. in fact he was treated very nice when he was caught. they did not attempt to lynch him and burn him to death . jus sayin
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by sukkot: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
ClintonDal:
Lol you don't know nothing about the dorner case. Details are probably online cause twitter was literally on fire during that period. Dorner was actually a discharged Naval and police officer who shot and killed 5 police officers and 2 civilians because he felt he was wrongly accused. He wasn't burnt to death. He barricaded himself in a cabin in the woods to prevent the cops from gaining entrance, the cops fired tear gas to burn him out an after some minutes he shot himself in the head as the cabin caught fire. Don't say stuff you don't know about. #JustSaying
am saying though, a white dude killed 9 black people in church but they did not burn the cabin down. they caught him and treated him with kids gloves. that black man christopher dorner was lynched and burned alive . jus sayin
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by christopher123(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
bros the analysis is impeccable, even if i do say so myself. you should never argue with an hausa man. they dont have time for arguments. lolz tongue

lolz...well you are correct

Hausa are barbaric
fulani are savages

1 Like

Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by christopher123(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Have you taken a look at yourself lately? Cos you're the one who clearly lacks understanding, Mr man.

Why don't you show us how to analyze, so we can all be 'analyzers' like you. tongue

well..Abbookkii WILL always showcase his Abbookkiinneess...You are correct afterall
Re: Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) by ClintonDal(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
am saying though, a white dude killed 9 black people in church but they did not burn the cabin down. they caught him and treated him with kids gloves. that black man christopher dorner was lynched and burned alive . jus sayin
Oh come on, what white dude? Let's be realistic here, racism is very much still in play. But that does not warrant a white American to go about killing innocent blacks. The racial shootings we know are the cases of police officers and the Martin trayvon case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) / Uncle Flogs His Niece With A Knife In Ikom, Cross River State (Disturbing Photo) / Man Drives 3-inch Nail Into Nephew’s Skull For Stealing N500 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.