Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Is The Wierdest Question Or Thing You Ever Looked Up On Google? ;D - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Wierdest Question Or Thing You Ever Looked Up On Google? ;D (869 Views)

Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There? / Nairaland Admin Tolerance Should Be Looked Into And Stepped Up. / Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Wierdest Question Or Thing You Ever Looked Up On Google? ;D by philoxy4: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
What is the wierdest question or thing you ever looked up on Google? grin
Re: What Is The Wierdest Question Or Thing You Ever Looked Up On Google? ;D by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nina dombrev's Nude photos....sad call me pervert

I was in love!!!
#Teamvampirediaries
Re: What Is The Wierdest Question Or Thing You Ever Looked Up On Google? ;D by StarOnEarth(m): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
E too much
Google gan is tired of me.
Re: What Is The Wierdest Question Or Thing You Ever Looked Up On Google? ;D by MCMXCVIII(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Estimated time for boiling an egg

***Covers Eyes***
Re: What Is The Wierdest Question Or Thing You Ever Looked Up On Google? ;D by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:20am On Mar 14, 2016
How to kill a man
Re: What Is The Wierdest Question Or Thing You Ever Looked Up On Google? ;D by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 14, 2016
"When would Nepa bring light"

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Wierdest Question Or Thing You Ever Looked Up On Google? ;D by badkam(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2016
How to f**k a virgin.... wink
Re: What Is The Wierdest Question Or Thing You Ever Looked Up On Google? ;D by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2016
Am sure lalasticlala 's own is :How to know if a thread is fp worthy grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My April Fool Pranks Experience With My Mom / VACANCY: 4 Prostitutes Needed (view Details) / Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.