Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

The horrible Odour Inside Great Ife. Chai! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The horrible Odour Inside Great Ife. Chai! (864 Views)

Great Ife SU Shut Down University Of Ibadan / Some Of The Horrible Realities Of Being A Woman Throughout History. / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The horrible Odour Inside Great Ife. Chai! by INTERMAN: 1:04am On Mar 14, 2016
For sometime now there seem to be a crazy, horrible and hilllarious odor in some part of this campus. I don't mean the hostels( that's a different case). But the odor I am referring to is that emanating from some suckaways and septic tanks at the accademics. It seems those things are filled up with sewage because those odor are crazy. The grammar to use to describe the odour emanating from this pits esp that of Faculty of Education, beside the school's radio station and opposite admission office along college of health sciences "cannot be found in the dictionary". Mr Seun, your alma mata is stinking!!. Please authority, do something about this quick.
Re: The horrible Odour Inside Great Ife. Chai! by amtaken(f): 2:48am On Mar 14, 2016
Someone should notify the school authority asap.
Re: The horrible Odour Inside Great Ife. Chai! by oppybouy(m): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2016
And you think NL is the best place to post this?
Re: The horrible Odour Inside Great Ife. Chai! by INTERMAN: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2016
why not. O remembered a night I just drank water and was passing beside Education, immediately I passived that odour. It dissolved in my stomach with the water. There was a chem reaction and I became so weak like an animal captured with a plastic bullet to be taken to a zoo.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Candidates Rejects JAMB Board Appeal Again , Demand Scrapping Of JAMB / *** UK & AUSTRALIA SCHOLARSHIPS: Deadlines April/June 2016 *** / If Jamb Can Just Pity Me And Extend Change Of Course Form 2016/17 Closing Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.