Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Wickedness: 70 Year Old Man's Wrists Chopped Off By Robbers Who Attacked Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wickedness: 70 Year Old Man's Wrists Chopped Off By Robbers Who Attacked Him (484 Views)

Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS / 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wickedness: 70 Year Old Man's Wrists Chopped Off By Robbers Who Attacked Him by bumi10(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2016
According The Nation News Papers, A man in his 70s, Pa Jacob Ikilo, a security guard at a filling station at Eyaen village, on the Benin-Auchi Road was attacked at his place of work on February 29th at about 3am by armed robbers who came to rob the place. Pa Jacob said he heard an unusual noise at the plant house and decided to go check it out.

“When I was coming from the generator house, they surrounded me. They just cut off this my hand (left hand). As I shout, they said shut up and cut the other hand. I fell down and started asking them to leave me, that I was dying.”

One of the drivers of the company discovered Pa Jacob and raised the alarm. The company manager contacted the Egba Divisional Police Station to report the incident.

Pa Jacob is receiving treatment at the Orthopaedic Ward of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH), where doctors are battling to save his right wrist which is being kept alive by a small blood vessel. He said his wrist requires N380,000 to be reattached.

Do you think the filling station management will take care of this man? Or will he become casuality of work? - For more on this story, visit http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/wickedness-70-year-old-mans-wrists.html

Re: Wickedness: 70 Year Old Man's Wrists Chopped Off By Robbers Who Attacked Him by HungerBAD: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Sad.

This thieves will meet a very sad end.

1 Like

Re: Wickedness: 70 Year Old Man's Wrists Chopped Off By Robbers Who Attacked Him by tyson99(m): 6:50am On Mar 14, 2016
The thieves shall know no peace for the rest of their lives,AMEN
Re: Wickedness: 70 Year Old Man's Wrists Chopped Off By Robbers Who Attacked Him by Adonis3: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2016
may GOD deliver us!

#Adonis3HasSopken

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Saraki Loses Again At CCT / Guard Rapes Eight-year-old In Exchange For N10 / Why We Can’t Execute Boko Haram Convicts —AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.