Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Jambites Movement Against Injustice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites Movement Against Injustice (1983 Views)

Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) / Jambites Movement Against Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2016
We want our real score,#saynotojambfakeresults
We need justice
A peaceful protest will be held in Abuja and lagos tomorrow
This is how we are gonna be moving tmrw. Lagos Chapter, let us meet by 8am at
11 OJORA ROAD, IKOYI,
P.M.B. 12748, LAGOS, LAGOS STATE.
PHONE: 0*8033051253
E-mail: jambnhalagos@yahoo.co*m, Lagos.
From there we head to
Channels Television, Kresta Laurel Complex, 376 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos , Nigeria. From Channels to TVC and other medias.
Our major aim is to get to jamb office, channels and Tvc while other medias can follow.
ABUJA,VENUE IS EAGLE SQUARE ... WEAR A BLACK SHIRT!!!! COME WITH YOUR MATERIALS FOR PROTEST IF U AV.
Winners Lawrence (Abuja Protestant Leader)
Note: You're meant to leave your house early because of Monday traffic as early as possible.
* You're meant to come with your cardboard each with your grievances on them and other protests tools e.g Bell
* You're meant to eat before coming
*You're meant to come with your jamb results as evidences/proof as requested by the media.
* You're meant to come with two or more people
* You're meant to come with your fare
* You're meant to dress like a learned person
* it's a peaceful protest
* For those chapters that won't protest tomorrow, support us online with the hashtag #Saynotojambfakeresults...on Facebook, Twitter and all social media
Ajala Samuel Akindele
Nationwide Prote*st Convener and Head of Lagos Chapter
U can also launch online prote*st on Facebook and twitter
@concernjambite
and hash tag #saynotojambfakeresult
Fellow jambites come out and let our voice be heard
Remember a close mouth is close destiny, let not allow jamb to change our future
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by darkenkach(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2016
Have you informed the Police about your peaceful protest?
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by dontwist849: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2016
our right determine our future.......if JAMB deprive us of our real score God ll surely punish dem for dah
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by BelovedEaglet(m): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2016
#JambBringBackOurRealResults
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 7:40am On Mar 14, 2016
darkenkach:
Have you informed the Police about your peaceful protest?

yes,tvc will cover it,everything have been done, we have a group,we just need enough pple
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2016
We have to fight for our future
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2016
why intentionally failing people,what did we do to deserve that,recently people are committing suicide becos of jamb,please lets stop them now,or it will keep repeating
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2016
We don't mind giving JAMB time (i.e one month like WAEC will always request) for them to mark the exam and give us real result. We don't want immediate fake frustrating result. It's annoying! We challenge what JAMB has marked! #SayNoToFakeJamb Results #RemarkJamb2016

1 Like

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2016
As the nation languish into recession so does the education system goes into retardation, as the seeming cry of the looters are heard so are the wailing cries of the cheated jambites are being heard, have we done anything bad by clamoring for education, have we done anything bad by saying we want to have a future that will be decided by us and not an external body (parents, uncles, friends relatives ), our woes are hidden and our voice are shut out by the very mechanism(media)which was set aside to defend our right and to aggregate our view due to the political point they wanna score by their incessant headlines about corruption and money laundering while forgetting about the poor and downtrodden who have no one to stand for them nor anyone to channel their pains, feelings, and desires.
Are we really that abase in this country to the point that even the unjustified ones cry is simply more or less than an echo through a wall, how I weep for Nigeria where education is viewed as a luxury, success as an expensive bride, neutrality and justice as a thorn among grasses.
All we are clamoring for is our real score and real marks, or remarking of our script, is such request hard and when will our voices be heard and channeled in this county where the majority have no say and the few minority the greatest say, as a wise man once said a country wealth is adjudged not by its number of resources or its high cash reserve but its known by its number of its educated citizens and once that is denied then all is indeed lost and trying to reclaim it is like trying to find a drop of water inside an ocean which is impossible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2016
lalasticlala pls come move this to front page
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by psammyCUTE(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2016
kaysolo726:
We want our real score,#saynotojambfakeresults
We need justice
A peaceful protest will be held in Abuja and lagos tomorrow
This is how we are gonna be moving tmrw. Lagos Chapter, let us meet by 8am at
11 OJORA ROAD, IKOYI,
P.M.B. 12748, LAGOS, LAGOS STATE.
PHONE: 0*8033051253
E-mail: jambnhalagos@yahoo.co*m, Lagos.
From there we head to
Channels Television, Kresta Laurel Complex, 376 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos , Nigeria. From Channels to TVC and other medias.
Our major aim is to get to jamb office, channels and Tvc while other medias can follow.
ABUJA,VENUE IS EAGLE SQUARE ... WEAR A BLACK SHIRT!!!! COME WITH YOUR MATERIALS FOR PROTEST IF U AV.
Winners Lawrence (Abuja Protestant Leader)
Note: You're meant to leave your house early because of Monday traffic as early as possible.
* You're meant to come with your cardboard each with your grievances on them and other protests tools e.g Bell
* You're meant to eat before coming
*You're meant to come with your jamb results as evidences/proof as requested by the media.
* You're meant to come with two or more people
* You're meant to come with your fare
* You're meant to dress like a learned person
* it's a peaceful protest
* For those chapters that won't protest tomorrow, support us online with the hashtag #Saynotojambfakeresults...on Facebook, Twitter and all social media
Ajala Samuel Akindele
Nationwide Prote*st Convener and Head of Lagos Chapter
U can also launch online prote*st on Facebook and twitter
@concernjambite
and hash tag #saynotojambfakeresult
Fellow jambites come out and let our voice be heard
Remember a close mouth is close destiny, let not allow jamb to change our future

How far have you guys gone with the protest
Even this #RemarkJamb2016 or #saynotojambfakeresult isn't trending on twitter right now as I speak...
So what's the way forward?
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by sotadegrt(m): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2016
A good move. Got ur back. Cc; lalasticlacla
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
protests going on,u can still join

in lagos

1 Like

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
our troops just arriving in channels tv lagos, more are still coming

2 Likes

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by somtoto(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
whow thats good.i hope it will bring forth positive result..... #remarkjamb2016
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Lumiere91: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Powerful #remarkJamb2016
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Lumiere91: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Powerful #remarkJamb2016
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Jum19: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wow!!!!! I really love dis.... Move on guys
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Zedicuszolan: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
seun and lalasticlaala
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by 2SWT(f): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nice one guys

Thanks alot

#remarkjamb2016
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by stoicguy(m): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2016
This is simply a premeditated mass failure
They are already calling it a "planned protest".

leadership.ng/news/509236/planned-protest-jamb-seeks-understanding
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by Adekoyejo33(m): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2016
Kindly Follow @AdekoyejoT on Twitter, and lets keep on retweeting till our #tags fill the site #You can also add Fl@shm@n Entertainment on Facebook its a group for this jamb issue.... We promise to follow back instantly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by TinyIslamic92: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2016
Even though am not a jambite I wish I could join you in the protest, I pray God accomplish this mission you embark on, God will go with you. #Dibu_is_a_criminal #Jamb_is_a_fraud

1 Like

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by stoicguy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
https://www.naij.com/764619-just-outrage-students-reveal-jambs-secret-ploy-want-dibu-ojerinde-sacked-photosvideo.html
So Dibu's plan by failing the brilliant ones was to make them apply for private unis
Smh in disgust.
Dibu_must_go
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Today protest

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2016

Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
psammyCUTE:

Even this #RemarkJamb2016 or #saynotojambfakeresult isn't trending on twitter right now as I speak...
psammyCUTE:

psammyCUTE:

thanks everyone, today protests was massive

thanks guys today protest was massive

pls share ur grievance on twitter
@concernjambite
#saynotojambfakeresults
#Dibumustgo
#saynoto40marks
#bringbackourrealscores
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
Even though am not a jambite I wish I could join you in the protest, I pray God accomplish this mission you embark on, God will go with you. #Dibu_is_a_criminal #Jamb_is_a_fraud

thanks if only lalasticlala could helpus move it to front page
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tvc are now showing it,watch our protest live
Re: Jambites Movement Against Injustice by kaysolo726: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tvc now showing

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best TGIF (thank God Its Friday) Messages For Nigerian Students. / UNIUYO Pharmacy Graduate Takes Photoshoot With Her Numerous Awards (Photo) / Am I Wasting My Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.