Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast (51669 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Trader In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos / Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by geesilver(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
edyza:
Is that not chinwetalu Agu?
who else do u expect.
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by peaceafex: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Good for him
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by tuzeriouz(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rxpetite:
Good.
Lalasticlala needs to move this to fp so all those Onitsha main market boys can read this. Those boys' hands be like claws. They grab any female that passes. They don't care if you came with your mom, they'll grab you and grab her too.

hmmmm.....seemed they have grabbed yours at "Lagos line", osha main mkt.
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by Adaowerri111: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Candle What's that for
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by ashjay001(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
gurunlocker:
Adeyemi rafiu? that is no female name

Rafiu being d surname. Adeyemi(I deserve d crown) is unisex.
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by Danfuster(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rxpetite:
Good.
Lalasticlala needs to move this to fp so all those Onitsha main market boys can read this. Those boys' hands be like claws. They grab any female that passes. They don't care if you came with your mom, they'll grab you and grab her too.

Very very true...anytime my babe goes there, she comes back with both her hands red from grabbing. You think southwest has the worst agbero... Go to Onitsha and see for yourself, they take your bag from you forcefully, fight their fellow "agboro"(that's what they call it) over you,put you in a bus with agboro planted inside to give an impression the bus is full and bout to leave then you're forced to pay only for you to later see them alight one by one. If you so protest or insist you're not going with any of the agboro fighting over you, they harass you and you might get beat up. I'm speaking from a personal experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by tuzeriouz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=14pt] smiley My Boobs are sexy smiley ......winks wink[/size]

and ur butt....?
irunooboo:

and ur butt....?
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by Truckpusher(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
He should be remanded in jail to serve as a deterrent to all the hooligans that harrasses female customers simply because they feel they are in their own world.
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by Praktikals(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
eHydrated:
50k? Jst to touch breast? Buhari Y?
50k weh fit do 'short time' for 100 oloshos. I blame the internationally acclaimed ineffectual Buffoon for this.

1 Like

Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wow, so touchery na offence
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Big breast is LIFE!!!
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by diasporaman(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
End time traders
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by EastanPower(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
irunooboo:

This man stop going about disgracing yourself on nairaland.

Shameless guy with the pix of a lady randomly picked from the internet as DP.

Shame!!!!
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by owoademola: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
Na Buhari press breast........
eHydrated:
50k? Jst to touch breast? Buhari Y?
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by Sijo01(f): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Is the attached picture that of the accused and the accuser
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by Viktor1983(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rxpetite:
Good.

Hahahahaha ,
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by Petwizsy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Abeg y the presser and girl dey wear same cloth Be like say na cook things joor
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by otiigba1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
irunooboo:
can i touch them? tongue to confirm.
Oh! Sh!t they say you are a man using a woman DP embarassed .
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by xxgig(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
irunooboo:

They are indeed sexy.
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by jornie(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rxpetite:
Good.
grin grin grin they will still grab her too...
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by onifademj(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Danfuster:

Very very true...anytime my babe goes there, she comes back with both her hands red from grabbing. You think southwest has the worst agbero... Go to Onitsha and see for yourself, they take your bag from you forcefully, fight their fellow "agboro"(that's what they call it) over you,put you in a bus with agboro planted inside to give an impression the bus is full and bout to leave then you're forced to pay only for you to later see them alight one by one. If you so protest or insist you're not going with any of the agboro fighting over you, they harass you and you might get beat up. I'm speaking from a personal experience

what experience? were you touched? a guy!!!!! undecided
Danfuster:

what experience? were you touched? a guy!!!!!
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by duduade: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rxpetite:
Good.

So I think this should be followed in Lagos... Especially at that Lagos market
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by dragunov: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Why do people like pressing breast??
That fatty mould of flesh that stinks
Probably because you've been squeezing and sucking down the wrong 'uns. grin . When you deal with correct, neat and clean girls you will change your opinion. grin Stop dating female almanjeris! grin
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by onifademj(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
Wow, so touchery na offence

No mind them jare my brother. Touching should be free, especially with Buddha palm like yours.
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rxpetite:
Good.

And if you dare challenge them, all of them go join attack you...Such nonentities!
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by theGistsonline: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rxpetite:
Good.
seems your bobbies have been grabbed by one of them @ Onitsha?
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by Danfuster(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
onifademj:

what experience? were you touched? a guy!!!!! undecided

what experience? were you touched? a guy!!!!!

Yes... Whenever they want you see their goods like you're blind or don't know what you want. Are you satisfied now?
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by yetseyi(f): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
Very good.

I don't know why some male traders cant keep their hands in their pockets, very common in Lagos markets too they will even drag you as if its by force to patronize them.
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by tranverse(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
breast has been feeding d guyses since 20AD grin
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by fejicruz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
When did Chinwetalu Agu become a trader at Abuja? Clap for yourself eh
Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by leofab(f): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hmmm na the two tribes oh.. They must be nairalanders and have taken their grudges too far!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader In Court For Touching Female Customer’s Breast by britbuz(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
.na dia way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada / New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! / 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.