Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Funniest Interview: how sherifatu renamed her husband raufu from rough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funniest Interview: how sherifatu renamed her husband raufu from rough (580 Views)

Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) / The Ooni Gbesse Of Osun Aregberascal "Rough" Raufu Is A Yoruba Living Legend. / Dimeji Bankole Vs Raufu Aregbesola (disgraceful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Interview: how sherifatu renamed her husband raufu from rough by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2016
E don tay when this rascal be agbereoe.

Here are excerpts of "Rough"before his wife renamed him Raufu

Your husband was a radical when you met him and his nickname then was ‘Rough.’ How did you cope with him then?

When we met, he did not have any religion according to him. He was an atheist. He said his name was Rough, I asked him what is the meaning of ‘Rough.’ He said that was what his friends called him. I asked him, are you a Muslim of a Christian? He said he did not have a religion but his mummy was a Muslim and his daddy was an Alhaji. That gave me the confidence that he was a Muslim and I made up my mind there and then that I was going to turn him to a practicing Muslim. He also told me that he did not want friendship but marriage. I asked him why the rush? That such was not possible. He said he had earlier made up his mind not to marry, but now that he had seen me he had changed his mind. That he was going to marry me, straight off.

What will you say was the attraction then? Was it the beauty? Because he said he usually pass the front of your house and he sees you at a particular spot?

That was what he told me. He said anytime he was passing by, he was always seeing me at a particular place in front of my parents’ house. I told him later, I said if you want to marry me, go and bring your parents to come and meet my parents. He said no, that he will meet my parents himself. I told him then, don’t tell them you are Rough. Tell them you are Raufu. He said he does not tell lies, that he will tell them the truth. And true to his words, when my daddy called him and asked him his name, he said his name was Rough. I told my daddy he should not mind him that his name is Raufu. My daddy asked me, are you sure he is not Raphael? I said no, his name is Raufu. Alhamdullilahi, I was able to gradually change everything.

http://encomium.ng/classics-the-pains-and-joys-of-being-married-to-aregbesola-wife/
Re: Funniest Interview: how sherifatu renamed her husband raufu from rough by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2016
Forgot to upload pics of the ruffian

grin
Re: Funniest Interview: how sherifatu renamed her husband raufu from rough by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2016
Orlamdoowoh over to you

grin
Re: Funniest Interview: how sherifatu renamed her husband raufu from rough by DaBullIT(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2016
Nickname abi alaye is forming phonetic ??

Rauufu , Rauf , Raf , Raugh , Rough , Roufu

heheheh
Re: Funniest Interview: how sherifatu renamed her husband raufu from rough by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2016
My daddy asked me, are you sure he is not Raphael? I said no, his name is Raufu.

The old man go be like: sherifatu ni bo lo mu eley wa? Omota ni bobo yii

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See What PDP Media Agent Tweet About President Buhari's $8000 Shoes / Police Arrest Faleke’s Kinsman, Funsho Olumoko / Breaking: DSS Releases Ekiti Lawmaker, Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.