Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Guns To Everybody Thats Law Abiding Citizens - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guns To Everybody Thats Law Abiding Citizens (412 Views)

The Adebutu's Ota Killing:ive Demonstrated My Law Abiding Nature. / Consat Tv Free Distribution To Everybody / “I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guns To Everybody Thats Law Abiding Citizens by Nina4u(f): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2016
The City of Kennesaw's ordinance requiring every head of household in the city to "maintain a firearm, together with ammunition" According to Federal statistics, something like 2,000,000 crimes are prevented or stopped each year by private citizens and their guns.
If you think back on mass shootings in our history, just remember that one law-abiding citizen in those public venues carrying a weapon could have put an early end to those rampages.... http://www.rense.com/general9/gunlaw.htm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Bag Another International Appointment. / Agatu Killings: Police IG Deploys More Officers; Govt Sets Up Dialogue In Abuja / NFF BEGS FANS: Don’t Come With Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.