Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta (34441 Views)

Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually / Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by lepasharon(f): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
13 yrs old undecided
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by otiigba1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
What is wrong with these so called pastors? I am begining to think that they must all be criminals and perverts.
Apparently you must be a pervert,crook, and liar to qualify as "pastor"

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
heartless humans hiding behind the title 'pastors' they should hanged!
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by ikanodia(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
it is a modern method of deliverance. it originated from india in d year 19.... in dis method the deliverer is the immediate beneficiary of d deliverance, while d delivered is d latter beneficiary. it was first introduced by buhari during the military regime............ infact goggle it
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by 4nobody4every1: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
angry angry
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by Coolgent(m): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
End time pastors everywhere.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by Adonike(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:
56 year old Man rapes his 10 year old daughter.. gets 2 years in prison.

38 year old pastor rapes his 13 year old house maid with a candle, gets six months in prison.

Two gay adults caught having sex in private, 14 years in prison or killed jungle justice style.

grin

grin

Shows where our priorities lie..

A victimless crime carries higher punishment than those involving vulnerable children.

Food for thought.

Also a "thought for food".
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by caphone: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pastors without morals on rise these days. The ffunny thing is he'll come next sunday and be preaching like jesus. Six months is nothing he should bbe served with six years + hard labor
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Is he related to chris okotie, why did he use candle, e be like say the guy want o guage the size of the borehole first. grin
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by bola4dprec(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

38 year old pastor rapes his 13 year old house maid with a candle, gets six months in prison.

Two gay adults caught having sex in private, 14 years in prison or killed jungle justice style.

grin

grin

A victimless crime carries higher punishment than those involving vulnerable children.

Food for thought.
madness indeed gay advocate
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by Enesi13: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
its not his religion that comand this bcx he is a pastor but if na mallam or notherner the reverse is d case, i'v neva seem people that are so sentimental like nigerian christians no wonder they are christians anyway

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by neocortex: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

grin

grin

Food for thought.

You don't have to preach "gay" on every thread,
this is about sexual assault being tried through
the court not jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by swaggprofessor(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
aqueenlinda:
A magistrate’s court in Kwale, Ndokwa West Local Government Area of Delta State on Thursday sentenced a 38-year-old Pastor Ruben Okotie to six months imprisonment for seducing his house maid with red candle.
Presiding magistrate of the Court, Chief magistrate Carl Moeteke, who sentenced the accused, said he was found guilty with overwhelmed evidence in a three counts of conspiracy, attempted rape and illicit sexual act. Moeteke therefore sentenced the accused to six months without option of fine to serve as deterrent to others. It was gathered that Pastor Okotie on the 22nd day of February 2016 in Kwale town seduced his housemaid with a red candle after his wife had gone to visit her sick parents in a neighbouring community.
The housemaid, Helen, 13 years old and an indigene of Akwa Ibom State, was said to have resisted the attempt by the pastor to make love to her on her return from market where she had gone to buy food stuff and other cooking materials.
The pastor was said to have threatened to eject her from his house if she failed to comply. It was stated that a week after, the pastor pounced on the maid and pushed a red candle into her private part after forcing her into his bedroom.

He was reportedly arrested in Kwale when his wife reported the maid’s complaints to the police.

http://www.queensnewsblog.com/2016/03/pastor-sentenced-to-prison-for-six.html

Babe u r fine beyond words can quantify. I am falling and I don't even know ur name.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by ogene007: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

grin

grin

Food for thought.
Are you gay? There is cancer of the anus waiting for all gay men, so be warned. You better repent or you perish.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by MadCow1: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
bola4dprec:
madness indeed gay advocate

I didn't say don't jail dem.

But if you don't see a problem with real crimes where a young girls life gets ruined getting lesser punishments than crimes where nobody is a victim then I guess all is well with us.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by twf1: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
things I've heard in the name of religion! And the victims are always ladies/girls.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by swaggprofessor(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

grin

grin

Food for thought.
Now I know that u r really ur username
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by MadCow1: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
neocortex:

You don't have to preach "gay" on every thread,
this is about sexual assault being tried through
the court not jungle justice.

I am not preaching for homosexuality.. I am preaching against lopsided justice.

Jail homos.. but make sure real crimes get the punishment they deserve deserve.

Real criminals are getting slaps on the wrists while matters concerning phobia are getting overkill judgements.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by MadCow1: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
ogene007:

Are you gay? There is cancer of the anus waiting for all gay men, so be warned. You better repent or you perish.

Hehehehehe.

You clearly miss the point.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by fortune1968: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
Justycxx:
reincarnation of Rev Kings
king don die ?
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by neocortex: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

I am not preaching for homosexuality.. I am preaching against lopsided justice.

Jail homos.. but make sure real crimes get the punishment they deserve deserve.

Real criminals are getting slaps on the wrists while matters concerning phobia are getting overkill judgements.

1. How many gays have been convicted so far ?
2. What is the punishment for sexual assault according to the Nigerian constitution ?

If you answer those two questions , you will discover that it is better to face the constitution
instead of the court dishing out justice.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by fortune1968: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
otiigba1:
What is wrong with these so called pastors? I am begining to think that they must be all be criminals and perverts.
Apparently you must a pervert,crook, and liar to qualify as "pastor"
a friend advised me never to transact business with anybody who introduced himself as a pastor and never to trust them .This pastor of a thing is a cover for bad characters .
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by segebase(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
candle don replace dick
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by ylaa(f): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
SPIRIT OF RED CANDLE
kennygee:
I wonder what "Spirit" inspired him to do this one now.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by bola4dprec(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

I didn't say don't jail dem.

But if you don't see a problem with real crimes where a young girls life gets ruined getting lesser punishments than crimes where nobody is a victim then I guess all is well with us.

its well
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by fortune1968: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
ikanodia:
it is a modern method of deliverance. it originated from india in d year 19.... in dis method the deliverer is the immediate beneficiary of d deliverance, while d delivered is d latter beneficiary. it was first introduced by buhari during the military regime............ infact goggle it
some people will say anything to a respectable president because they are product of illicit affairs .They dont have respectable father and mother.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, we don't have enough money for feeding of beings like this, I suggest hanging within 48hrs.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by kachnov(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Crazy stuff..maybe it was for rituals.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by okeke00(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
We need El Rufai in Anambra state
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by SycophanticGoat: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
I think the useless judge made a mistake.. That should have been 60 years or more, not just 6 months. We're talking about a minor here..

I think it's high time we Christians boycotted these useless churches and prayed at home. This is getting out of hand... angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by ylaa(f): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
R U A G.Y?
JUST ASKING
MadCow1:

grin

grin

Food for thought.
Re: Pastor Inserts RedCandle In The Vagina Of His Housemaid In Delta by dvee2: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
aqueenlinda:
A magistrate’s court in Kwale, Ndokwa West Local Government Area of Delta State on Thursday sentenced a 38-year-old Pastor Ruben Okotie to six months imprisonment for seducing his house maid with red candle.
Presiding magistrate of the Court, Chief magistrate Carl Moeteke, who sentenced the accused, said he was found guilty with overwhelmed evidence in a three counts of conspiracy, attempted rape and illicit sexual act. Moeteke therefore sentenced the accused to six months without option of fine to serve as deterrent to others. It was gathered that Pastor Okotie on the 22nd day of February 2016 in Kwale town seduced his housemaid with a red candle after his wife had gone to visit her sick parents in a neighbouring community.
The housemaid, Helen, 13 years old and an indigene of Akwa Ibom State, was said to have resisted the attempt by the pastor to make love to her on her return from market where she had gone to buy food stuff and other cooking materials.
The pastor was said to have threatened to eject her from his house if she failed to comply. It was stated that a week after, the pastor pounced on the maid and pushed a red candle into her private part after forcing her into his bedroom.

He was reportedly arrested in Kwale when his wife reported the maid’s complaints to the police.

http://www.queensnewsblog.com/2016/03/pastor-sentenced-to-prison-for-six.html

"This is the fault of Northern Islamic oligarchy, and Buhari. we don't have such in the south".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped By The Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) / Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den / CD Seller Murdered By Cultists In Owerri (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.