Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

How I Lost Over 45KG With Healthy Eating- Ennada Fitness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Lost Over 45KG With Healthy Eating- Ennada Fitness (1058 Views)

5 Steps To Fight Stress With Healthy Eating / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me / How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost Over 45KG With Healthy Eating- Ennada Fitness by ifuennada(f): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2016
Weightloss: how to lose weight without visiting the gym...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0DpcKKdyKM
I find weight-loss stories very motivational because they consist of some elements one has to incorporate into their life strategies in order succeed. These elements include; discipline, hard-work and perseverance.

Losing weight the healthy way has never really been a walk in the park, but there's always good in it, for the subject and for others who draw motivation from it. Cristina is one woman who has been able to lose over 45KG since she commenced her weight-loss journey and she hasn't looked back since then. Find how she did this below.

I wasn't always heavy but slowly gained weight after high school over the years. Next thing you know, I'm weighing 245 lbs and my blood pressure was through the roof. My doctor wanted to prescribe me blood pressure medication but I insisted that I try regulating my pressure by getting healthy before going to that extreme. My desire to live a long, healthy life fueled me to completely change my eating habits and get off my butt! I lost just about 100 lbs in less than a year and hope to keep working on my body- Cristina.

If like Cristina former self you're looking to get on a weight-loss journey and ultimately live a revitalised life, or you're set to pursue a dream and achieve your set goals, nothing is impossible. It will get hard at some point, but you will make it, just don't give up!

Source:http://www.ifuennada.com/lost-45kg-healthy-eating-ennada-fitness/

(1) (Reply)

Why Masturbation Is Good For Your Health / Anything Wrong With This Pix? / How To Make A Natural Body Cleanser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.