Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro (71686 Views)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by JAZES(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Na wa o...Buhari where art thou?
Always travelling, i don dey tire for d man jare
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sai Buhari. Lol people don tire for this man
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by Decibel: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
*In Cleverly voice Lies from IPODs and Wailers *
Sai Baba
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by scanp(m): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
I don't blame Buhari, I blame those Zombies that voter for him

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by yekparikpa(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Waiting for the day 1naira=1dollar. APC and lies!
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by ariesbull: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Bullshit
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by fortune1968: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
iluvweed:
grin

Omoooh...Se I no go start yahoo yahoo like this?
why u dey ask?Afterall, na only you go go jail.

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by onifademj(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
marycool18:
cheesy

Like you are unconcerned!!!!! undecided
marycool18:
cheesy

Like you are unconcerned!!!!!
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by Laid2001: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
That more or less stable now
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by 9jatatafo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
And Dr Chris Ngige will say only PDP supporters are wailing. Now see the parallel market value to the naira. Oya Sai Baba over to you.
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by AleAirHub(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
Change is indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by Nellypy: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm i fit talk
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by dvee2: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
JAZES:
Na wa o...Buhari where art thou?
Always travelling, i don dey tire for d man jare

Blaming Buhari for the current exchange rate clearly shows you are poorly grounded on simple economics. Buhari,Goodluck or Obama, whoever is in charge of Nigeria at this time of oil crash could not have save the Naira.
The only thing is that ,the external reserve that would have been use to defend the Naira have been squandered by your mentor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by fortune1968: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Result of clueless jonathan looting and irresponsible government of six years .Wailers are blind and COMPLETELY SENSELESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by kozmokaz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
wat of kuwati dina?
grin
even dollar dey respect dat one
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by lastpage: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
cao:
So why aren't the banks charging the CBN rate?

Because they are a bunch of criminals milking the people of their money, working against the interest of the same Nigerians who will shout WITCH-HUNT, if EFCC decides to move against their criminality!

How do you explain a Bank getting Forex from Govt at #199, not selling it to their customers but diverting it to Black Market Mallams, so they can make excessive gains (Round-tripping)?

Do you think that is Honest, Patriotic and in-line with Banking Ethics?

Banks are one of the worst criminal enterprise ruining this nation and until Govt starts holding their Board members, CEO and Managers "criminally responsible", we are on a 'long thing'!

As we lay our bed, so we shall lie on it

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by cr7lomo: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Its always been like that, that's the official rate...but the parallel market is over 300
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by cicc2010(f): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Apccccccccccccccc

Change
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by heo88(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
cao:

They make profit on this difference (the spread).
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by October1960: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Stop blame game
Reduce importation
Produce more locally
Stop wasting money on "designer" goods
STOP corruption at all levels
Arrest and jail thieving politicians and govt officials past and present

Bring back Nigeria's stolen wealth in Swiss and other bank accounts

Develop infrastructure and education then Naira will appreciate until then keep wailing and praising past president GEJ and his cluelessness and fellow thieves

2 Likes

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by lastpage: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
scanp:

If as a YOUTH, you still think this way, then l am afraid for the "future leaders" of this country............ or maybe you are just one of those "Slow-traffic, Galla-Sellers" fortunate to benefit from MTN free Data!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by promiseizuchukwu(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
See the continuous exchange rate of naira to dolar. And so called minister of Labour and employment is there talking nonsense in his mouth about PDP loyalist been the ones hammering on hardship.
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by lastpage: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
October1960:
Stop blame game
Reduce importation
Produce more locally
Stop wasting money on "designer" goods
STOP corruption at all levels
Arrest and jail thieving politicians and govt officials past and present

Bring back Nigeria's stolen wealth in Swiss and other bank accounts

Develop infrastructure and education then Naira will appreciate until then keep wailing and praising past president GEJ and his cluelessness and fellow thieves

Now, this is ma N!& that knows "whats-Up"!

Respects to people like you.

Lastpage!

NB: Below is a snapshot of how they "move our treasury around"!
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by iluvweed(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
fortune1968:
why u dey ask?Afterall, na only you go go jail.

Lie!...I know many boys not in JAIL!
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by 4nobody4every1: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
smiley cool tongue
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by lastmessenger: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
One dollar.Bubu with body odour is begging Obama to make it happen.
Praisemelody:
LET ME KNOW WHEN IT'S EQUAL TO.......
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by 4nobody4every1: 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
dvee2:

Blaming Buhari for the current exchange rate clearly shows you are poorly grounded on simple economics. Buhari,Goodluck or Obama, whoever is in charge of Nigeria at this time of oil crash could not have save the Naira.
The only thing is that ,the external reserve that would have been use to defend the Naira have been squandered by your mentor.
No mind am jawe, see him mentor been prayed for to lose the election which he did grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by desire222(f): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Praisemelody:
LET ME KNOW WHEN IT'S EQUAL TO.......
One Naira
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by haibe(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
scanp:

You forgot the millions of people that died under Jonathan? compare to Buhari.. And security of lives is the most important
Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
cao:
Good question but none of the banks is willing to give an answer

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by cao(f): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
heo88:

They make profit on this difference (the spread).
lastpage:

Because they are a bunch of criminals milking the people of their money, working against the interest of the same Nigerians who will shout WITCH-HUNT, if EFCC decides to move against their criminality!

How do you explain a Bank getting Forex from Govt at #199, not selling it to their customers but diverting it to Black Market Mallams, so they can make excessive gains (Round-tripping)?

Do you think that is Honest, Patriotic and in-line with Banking Ethics?

Banks are one of the worst criminal enterprise ruining this nation and until Govt starts holding their Board members, CEO and Managers "criminally responsible", we are on a 'long thing'!

As we lay our bed, so we shall lie on it

Lastpage!
Thanks for the explanation, so essentially the banks are charging us Black Market rates because it's profitable. I honestly don't even check my account anymore, since I don't want to depress myself whenever my Zenith card decides to work over here. The annoying thing is if I decide to use my UK card when I'm in Naija, I'll obviously be charged the official rate.

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro by JINJ(f): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
God will help Nigeria for it's currency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha Mall Crowded On Christmas Day Evening (Photos) / Hawkers Sell New Naira Notes At Parties (pic) / Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.