Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Thanks and thanks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thanks and thanks (1570 Views)

Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday / Thanks To Recession, See The New Way Of Thinking. (2) (3) (4)

Thanks and thanks by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016

I can say no other words than "thanks and thanks nairaland smiley smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks and thanks by janga02(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Congratulations on your new job. I think the CEO saw how passionate you are about the job.
Re: Thanks and thanks by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
janga02:
Congratulations on your new job. I think the CEO saw how passionate you are about the job.

Thank you,, I think so too
Re: Thanks and thanks by davide470(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
janga02:
Congratulations on your new job. I think the CEO saw how passionate beautiful you are about for the job.

@Eyekandi,

Congrats and be careful sha! wink

Re: Thanks and thanks by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
davide470:

@Eyekandi,

Congrats and be careful sha! wink

grin so I can't be passionate abi?
This isn't a "beautiful" matter, you need to have seen beautiful ladies that day,,,

Owu chukwu o! and the "passionate"
Thank you tho and I will cheesy

Re: Thanks and thanks by Favour22amaka(f): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Congrats dearest.

Re: Thanks and thanks by EMriss(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
madam congratz

Re: Thanks and thanks by Majesticniyi(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Expect my account number in your inbox soon. You GATS pay tithe to boys o grin grin grin
Congrats tho. Learn fast...especially the politics of the office (iswear that's more important than the skills grin)
Re: Thanks and thanks by exotiqueify(f): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Majesticniyi:
Expect my account number in your inbox soon. You GATS pay tithe to boys o grin grin grin
Congrats tho. Learn fast...especially the politics of the office (iswear that's more important than the skills grin)

Rather Apt!
Re: Thanks and thanks by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Majesticniyi:
Re: Thanks and thanks by Kookny(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Your handle sounds quite familiar.. Some nairaland archives...

Congrats on your latest job! grin grin
Re: Thanks and thanks by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kookny:
Your handle sounds quite familiar.. Some nairaland archives...

Congrats on your latest job! grin grin

The handle is pretty common don't you think?
smiley latest job, lol
Re: Thanks and thanks by banio: 7:11am On Mar 15, 2016
Congratulation. I wish U success in your work.

Re: Thanks and thanks by dammy222(f): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2016
Congrats .Wish you all the best

Re: Thanks and thanks by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2016
I hope dt CEO doesn't wanting something in return o. Mk u guard ya toto well well, inugo?
Re: Thanks and thanks by Majesticniyi(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2016
Eyekandi:

cheesy cheesy
Thank ya!
Emm, office politics bawo? Could u be more specific biko embarassed meanwhile I'm trying to learn the "lingua franca" undecided

Wish I could expantiate on the office politics thing here but stating points without explaining them would make no meaning to you. I advice you to reqd '48 laws of power' by Robert Greene and the localize each law.
Re: Thanks and thanks by Majesticniyi(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
exotiqueify:

Rather Apt!

Na so o. Spent five years in a multinational where queries, hearings and written warnings are the order of the day....yet I've never got even one!

Re: Thanks and thanks by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Majesticniyi:

Wish I could expantiate on the office politics thing here but stating points without explaining them would make no meaning to you. I advice you to reqd '48 laws of power' by Robert Greene and the localize each law.

I read it in my teens, didn't pay much attention
But I'll get it now, thanks.

Vacancies- Agricultural Extension Officers / Npower Online Test Closes On October 25: Makeup Test Ongoing / Who Employ Bank Of Industry Staffs, Is It The FG Or The Bank