Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted (31068 Views)

8 Police Officers Sacked, 6 Demoted By Lagos Police Command / Robot Demoted And Fired At A Supermarket In UK After A Week Of Incompetence / 11 Teachers Demoted To Security Guards In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by SycophanticGoat: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
timidapsin:
Someone please summarize undecided

How you dey take pass for school if you no fit read that small thing up there? Hope say you no dey carry chokes enter exams oh? angry undecided
Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
answer correctly and win private jet promo.
so what will happen if one day vice president Osinbajo provoke beat hell outta president Buhari. Which position will he be demoted to?
Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by TOSINSESI: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
This is not new to me when it comes to NPF. That is the waste of Corruption in this Country. They are law enforcement agents but they are lawless, NPF is full of criminals and bunch of trained and certified liars. So, this is not a news to me undecided
Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
normrebel:
Whatever ill them dirty Npl does themselves is welcome by me. Legal uniformed touts.
. U said?
Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by stonemasonn: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
alexistaiwo:
answer correctly and win private jet promo.
so what will happen if one day vice president Osinbajo provoke beat hell outta president Buhari. Which position will he be demoted to?
When Osinbajo is not high on Sambisa weed.
Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by Cyojunior(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Flexherbal:
It will[b]service as a deterrent to others.

Why have u decided to blunder d innocent language !!!
Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by ib4uakpele: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
USING THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUE•. Beloved, the power & authority in the name of Jesus has been given unto you; so begin to function & live by the power in the name of Jesus. Therefore your words & actions are back by divine authority! Sickness, weakness,fear,failure,lack & every form of infirmity will have no place in you. That's why Christ said in the book of mark16:17-18,“And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;{18},They shall take up serpent; & if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick,& they shall recover.
Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nigerian Play Force. grin
Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
When men are moving from grace to grace, this ones are moving from grace to grass.

Good discipline
Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
stonemasonn:
When Osinbajo is not high on Sambisa weed.
u never can tell
Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by Princedapace(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
yekparikpa:
Army...a career that commands respect. You don't try such poo in the military.

Bro...forget talk...it happens in the military too...one even happened last year when jounior officers opened fire against their commander....we too dey over rate these uniform guys...I roll wit them jaree...shit happens closed doors..
Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by Tobium1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Dis story still lacks some facts. De op failed to let us know de brand of weed de constables smoked before de fisticuffs
Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by piagetskinner(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
There is no discipline in the NPF
Re: Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
bedspread:
The NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE AS A WHOLE FOR ME ARE A BUNCH OF COMEDIANS!

U CANNOT HEAR OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS FROM THE NIGERIAN ARMY, NIGERIAN NAVY OR THE NIGERIAN AIRFORCE
Protocol dey Army Na, police be like boys Skout. Civil defense get level pass them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Careers That Will Be Extinct In 10 Years / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? / 7 Industries And Career Fields For Comfortable Living In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.