Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

The 6 Months Hair Growth Challenge - Easy To Follow Rules & Prize - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The 6 Months Hair Growth Challenge - Easy To Follow Rules & Prize (1718 Views)

Grow Your Hair With The 6 Months Hair Growth Challenge And Win Prizes / The Hair Growth Challenge Is Over - Win The Hair Growth Oil / Hair Growth Challenge - Mid Way Hair Progress Results (3 Months Left) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 6 Months Hair Growth Challenge - Easy To Follow Rules & Prize by Tonkabelle: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hello to everyone,

I am hosting a Hair Growth Challenge on my blog and there is a prize to be won at the end of it, if you have a Lagos Delivery Address and even if you are not eligible to win, the prize of having long and healthy hair at the end of the Hair Growth Challenge should be enough to encourage everyone to take part. Here are some of the rules:

1. Start the challenge with a trim, the amount of hair you choose to trim off depends on you. After that keep trimming at the barest minimum, avoid it if possible; if you must trim then dusting of the hair is preferable. Dusting is where such a small amount of hair is trimmed that it falls through the air like dust. (I will be sure to do a future post on dusting and trimming)
2. Wash and condition your hair every one or two weeks.
3. Do a pre-shampoo or hot oil treatment before washing and conditioning your hair (optional)
4. Moisturise and seal your hair daily. (or every other day if this suits you better)
5. Oil your scalp every other day with an oil of your choice such as Wura’s Secret Hair Growth Oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil and so on. You can incorporate a mini massage to ensure that your hair follicles are well stimulated.

For the rest of the rules and how to take part, please visit my blog http://wurassecrethair..com.ng/2016/03/the-new-beginnings-hair-growth-challenge.html

Hope you all enjoy the challenge.

1 Like

Re: The 6 Months Hair Growth Challenge - Easy To Follow Rules & Prize by Tonkabelle: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is an opportunity for everyone to grow their hair with very easy rules. Please go to the link and enter you comment on the blog post so I can know you are participating. Please also share any questions or comments you might have so that we can all grow our hair together.
Re: The 6 Months Hair Growth Challenge - Easy To Follow Rules & Prize by SisiTemi: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2016
I have been struggling with hair that is always breaking all my life. I will enter the challenge to see whether my hair can grow. Need to ask a question. How can these rules stop the breakage and give me long hair?
Re: The 6 Months Hair Growth Challenge - Easy To Follow Rules & Prize by Tonkabelle: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2016
If you have had hair breakage for a long time it must be because you have been doing something wrong. I am happy your are taking part in the hair growth challenge, don't forget to leave a comment on the blog post. If you wash and condition your hair weekly, moisturise and seal daily, wear protective styles and follow the other simple rules of the challenge your breakage would reduce. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
SisiTemi:
I have been struggling with hair that is always breaking all my life. I will enter the challenge to see whether my hair can grow. Need to ask a question. How can these rules stop the breakage and give me long hair?
Re: The 6 Months Hair Growth Challenge - Easy To Follow Rules & Prize by Tonkabelle: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2016
BUMP. There is still time to enter to benefit from the Hair Growth Challenge Rules, simply post a comment on the blog post so I would know that you are participating. Thanks to everyone who has joined in.

(1) (Reply)

Polo By Ralph Lauren Long Sleeved Button Down Shirts / Buy Your Goods Here / Trendy Ankara Long Gown Styles 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.