Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Borat! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Borat! (1286 Views)

Borat/ali-g/bruno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borat! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:41am On Nov 07, 2006
Borat Has anyone seen it?
Ali G is a funny man!

So did you guys like the movie?
Or did you think it was crap?
Re: Borat! by ZuluNation(m): 2:51am On Nov 07, 2006
I've seen that dude a couple of times on HBO, I'm sorry jboy the dude is so freaking annoying and stupid, I don't find British comedy funny, maybe it's just me.

Saw the previews of this movie the other day, and I think it's crap. And why is this movie getting so much publicity, seriously I don't see the big deal about this movie.
Re: Borat! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:00am On Nov 07, 2006
Don't be sorry, I know some people don't find Ali G funny
I never used to untill i seen his other character Borat  tongue

Borat is a crazy Khazakstani HAHA
Just one of them  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHRqe9L56t4
See what the white guy says about JEWS
This is real documentaries thats why i like it!
Re: Borat! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:02am On Nov 07, 2006
Re: Borat! by gbadex1(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2006
At the risk of sounding ignorant, who the Bleep's borat?!
Re: Borat! by iice(f): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2006
Borat's crazy and Ali G is hella funny tongue
Re: Borat! by candylips(m): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2006
what a funny film. it kinda similiar to osufia in london doh cheesy
Re: Borat! by sakish(f): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2006
yeah,i agree with candylips.i also don't feel the film,personally but i am surrounded by people who like the film.
Re: Borat! by nguage(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2006
yo, i saw that movie this saturday. it was funny but at the end i asked myself what have in gained and I discovered NOTHIN! Then i thought back at what i watched and the lesson is this. Anybody who believes borat is a fool. And it tells me what dumb things americans could say and do when caught off their guards. Dont waste $5 at the mmovies try to think back,u will see that Cohen is a hell of a good teacher.
Re: Borat! by nguage(m): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2006
yo, i saw that movie this saturday. it was funny but at the end i asked myself what have i gained and I discovered NOTHIN! Then i thought back at what i watched and the lesson is this.  Anybody who believes borat is a fool. And it tells me what dumb things americans could say and do when caught off their guards. Dont waste $5 at the mmovies try to think back,u will see that Cohen is a hell of a good teacher.
Re: Borat! by Seun(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2007
For those of us who will never be able to get the movie, here is the full story:
http://www.themoviespoiler.com/Spoilers/borat.html
Re: Borat! by MsBS(f): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2007
I saw it and it just was not thaaaaaaaaat funny, In fact there were very few laugh out loud moments for me.
Re: Borat! by Busta(f): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2007
That movie was a waste of ma beauty time.

it was crappy, stupid, annoying and honestly . . I found it veryyyyyyyyyyy icky!
Re: Borat! by Free(f): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2007
yea i tot it was funny grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Action Films In Nollywood / This Naija Oyinbo Woman Is Better Than Psquare / I Am Interested In Becoming A Movie Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.