Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,602 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Fun Experience At The Huawei Gamicon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Fun Experience At The Huawei Gamicon (600 Views)

MKBHD Finally Gives His Verdict On The Huawei P20 Pro / Eight Things I Know About The Huawei Mate10 Before Launched / Huawei Partners Jumia To Launch The Huawei G Power With 4000mah Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fun Experience At The Huawei Gamicon by Bondd: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
So last week, I was on Twitter to be specific and I noticed some tweets about an upcoming fun filled event (as they put it) that was happening at Computer Village on Friday and Saturday 4th and 5th of March. I don’t know if everyone heard about it but Huawei was organizing something called The Gamicon. Amongst all the proposed music and games I was down to win some gifts for myself especially the newly launched Huawei G-Power (who doesn't want a free phone).

As a sharp guy, I quickly made plans and decided to pop into Computer Village on Saturday to witness the event.
Re: My Fun Experience At The Huawei Gamicon by Bondd: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
On getting to the event, the entire place is fully branded with Huawei banners, balloons etc.

Re: My Fun Experience At The Huawei Gamicon by Bondd: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Once I walked in, some beautiful ladies welcomed me and gave me a Huawei branded water and ushered me into the venue. Have you all ever seen branded small chops, I did!! Is like Huawei had this well planned this time as the place was packed full with people.

Re: My Fun Experience At The Huawei Gamicon by Bondd: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
I actually got to see the popular Huawei G-Power where they allowed everyone access to touch the phone and explained the features of the smartphone. The phone actually had the ripple design but not enough money to purchase the phone. I really wished I could as people were entitled to a lucky dip to win exciting gifts. Anyway, they were kind enough to at least offer your boy a voucher for free small chops.

The Nintendo Wii and Air hockey was a blast especially with the music at the background from the DJ. This DJ dey serious sha, see his face.

Unfortunately I didn't win any gifts but I noticed other guests winning Bluetooth Speakers, Flash drives and someone won a Refrigerator while I was there (lucky girl).

Kudos to Huawei…more of such engagements please.

Re: My Fun Experience At The Huawei Gamicon by Ebimablog: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ok na

(1) (Reply)

Is Whatsapp Down? / FIFA 2014 / Facebook Not Working On Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.