Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Eight Things I Know About The Huawei Mate10 Before Launched - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Eight Things I Know About The Huawei Mate10 Before Launched (1848 Views)

Finally Got The HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019!! / The Huawei Thread / This Is The Long Awaited Huawei Mate10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Things I Know About The Huawei Mate10 Before Launched by edewojames(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hauwei is bringing bigger things to the smartphones ecosystem. Hauwei also claimed it is making smartphones smarter and I believed them with nearly all my heart. Well, the China tech company and a leader in smart phones promises something bigger in the Mate10 smartphone series.

Hauwei last most was stated to have make more revenue than Apple and Samsung in last month report. Its new Phablet may take over the market of smartphone. There is the eight things I know about the upcoming gadget.

Date of Launch. I learnt that the Huawie Mate10 will be launched 16th of October at Munich, Germany. That is where Bayern Munich club is located. Huawei has already penetrate Europe market and that is a good reason for the Mate10 to launched over their. I also learned that it will be released for sell in Europe and Asia by November.

Probably, this will have impact iPhone X sale. Since Apple is also releasing iPhone X is November and the Mate10 is a great...

Read the rest into here----> http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/09/eight-things-i-know-about-huawei-mate10-before-launched.html

Re: Eight Things I Know About The Huawei Mate10 Before Launched by Iyajelili(f): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
As I never get money make I dey manage this one first
Re: Eight Things I Know About The Huawei Mate10 Before Launched by edewojames(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Iyajelili:
As I never get money make I dey manage this one first
Yes. But, e no bad if you know about latest phones. So that when you dey with your friends you fit dey use am as conversation.
Re: Eight Things I Know About The Huawei Mate10 Before Launched by Iyajelili(f): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
edewojames:

Yes. But, e no bad if you know about latest phones. So that when you dey with your friends you fit dey use am as conversation.
Mama chibuzor please give this man 30bottles of orijin and 5 plates of pepper soup

2 Likes

Re: Eight Things I Know About The Huawei Mate10 Before Launched by edewojames(m): 12:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:

Mama chibuzor please give this man 30bottles of orijin and 5 plates of pepper soup
Sis where am.
Re: Eight Things I Know About The Huawei Mate10 Before Launched by Iyajelili(f): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2017
edewojames:

Sis where am.
She still never give you? Useless woman, no vex na morning and Dem no dey chop pepper soup for morning
Re: Eight Things I Know About The Huawei Mate10 Before Launched by edewojames(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:

She still never give you? Useless woman, no vex na morning and Dem no dey chop pepper soup for morning
Funny you.

(1) (Reply)

New!! How To Browse Free On AIRTEL Using The Httpinjector / Cheap Clean Samsung A70 For Sale / Redmi 8 4gb Ram For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.