Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. (1294 Views)

Very Important Information. It Might Help U In Your Biz Or Create Fortune For U / I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business / Do You Want To Learn How To Set Up A Successful Import Biz Or Online Biz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. by nomehokoy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hello everyone!

my name is Joe. pls I need ur help. ok I just need to b brief here. Gentle men I have 70k that has being in my bank account since January this yr.

Now I have thought that I should use d cash to engage in business or service that will increase it over a period of time.

personally I am engaged in a shifting work whereby I work one week day, one week night which means in a month I spend two weeks at home during d day.

Now I have deemed myself fit to do something within these two weeks of being at home doing almost nothing.

Now my brothers and sisters pls and pls if u are into a business or service or u know a business based on ur experience that I can engage in with that cash pls help me with the information. I stay in Lagos.

I will be grateful to u and glad if u help me with useful info. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. by olusholaonipede(f): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
It depends on location and what you are passionate about.
Re: Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. by nomehokoy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
olusholaonipede:
It depends on location and what you are passionate about.

Well I stay around Satellite town or Abula- Ado around Festac and work somewhere around cele.
Re: Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. by celibate: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
nomehokoy:

Well I stay around Satellite town or Abula- Ado around Festac and work somewhere around cele.

Would you invest in a poultry business with me?

You will be able to make up to 20k monthly on top of your 70k investment.
Re: Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. by Booty4me: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
10post since 2010.. You really don't give a Bleep about nairaland
Re: Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. by nomehokoy(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2016
celibate:

Would you invest in a poultry business with me?

You will be able to make up to 20k monthly on top of your 70k investment.

Of course. I would appreciate if u give me the opportunity to work with u. If u stay around my area just let me know so that we can meet. Thanks.
Again I am ready to work with u with my little time.
Re: Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. by celibate: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2016
nomehokoy:

Of course. I would appreciate if u give me the opportunity to work with u. If u stay around my area just let me know so that we can meet. Thanks.
Again I am ready to work with u with my little time.
Excuse me, do you wan to work with me or invest?

Call me on 08170255773
Re: Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. by nomehokoy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
I have d cash to use for whatever biz but I can't give it just like that without being proper convinced either by seeing what u are doing or what I can do with it
Thanks for ur understanding.
Re: Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. by Olajhidey22(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
nomehokoy:
I have d cash to use for whatever biz but I can't give it just like that without being proper convinced either by seeing what u are doing or what I can do with it
Thanks for ur understanding.

You can chat me up on whatsapp (Check my signature for my contact details), I can give you a tip on a particular business am doing which earns me around 100 dollars per month though the income isn't static but i never earn below 60 dollar in a month.
I stay in Lagos also

I don't need your money and i will never request for it, just chat me up let me brief you in details.
The choice is yours.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Insurance Bonds To Execute Your Contracts? / Weekly Supply Of Good Quality Cracked Palm Kernel Nut Needed / Pls Advise - What Biz Can I Start With About 5m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.