Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

3 Steps To Selling Online Right Away #9 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 3 Steps To Selling Online Right Away #9 (848 Views)

3 Steps To Take For Your Effective SMS Campaigns #19 / 3 Steps To Starting Your Email Marketing Campaign #14 / 3 Steps To Starting Your Email Marketing #10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Steps To Selling Online Right Away #9 by sms9ja(f): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hi,
I have been writing on the topic , Online marketing and what it really means, you can read the history and why it is so important on my blog.
I update every Mondays, we call it #EducativeMondays,

We share them on my social media, but decided that lots of people need this information on nairaland so I should post here first,

Don't forget to comment and share, without wasting much time below is the three steps that we have found to be effective in our business of marketing.

BBM campaigns

Notice i said campaigns because it is a consistent and deliberate effort,

BBM(black berry messenger) has become a part of our daily life especially in Nigeria,

This tool can help you sell your product. To get more contacts simply offer useful tips on your business and share on all social media that way people add you and you will build your contacts, which you then use for broadcasting useful messages and promo and sales messages.

EMAIL MARKETING
This is becoming a very effective medium with over 80million active phone users , who have smart phones with the latest statistics, like me I have about five email push on my phone, so I get my email alerts on the go which makes marketing easier and faster.

Use any of the email platforms like getresponse,Aweber,
Madmini to send your Proposals, Google them up also use emails you have collated over time.

But if you donot have at all we also provide email leads as well.

Send your email Proposals at least three times every week, you must have a strategy and be consistent.

Finally BULKSMS CAMPAIGNS

Bulksms is still a cost effective marketing tool, with 95% read rate it makes it a number one choice

Simply using any of the bulksms portals or our's and begin sending your bulksms so thousands of targeted numbers, if you donot have a database we also provide but if you have yours begin to use them now.

Remember your bulksms should be short and sweet and there should be an urgency in it, a call to action in your campaign, it must be sent out weekly or twice weekly.

We really hope this steps will help you out, but we will like to know if you have learnt anything.

We answer every question you may have and feel free to share this post, comment and like.

Stay tuned to the next article on Monday!

Mrs Funmi Akinyoola

Is a sought after digital marketing coach,

Founder/Ceo of her own Digital Marketing Company

She can be reached on her social media

BBpin: 264f44d6

WhatsApp: 08036638933

Hotline- 08089711617

Blog. premiumsms9ja.com

Wafservices.com

(1) (Reply)

Solar Power And Inverters / Avatar Vapenut E-cig Vapor Eliminator / Ubiquiti Airfiber 5X - 5 Ghz Backhaul Radio (AF-5X) = 210k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.