Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Business Partner In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner In Nigeria (1321 Views)

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / Aspiring Taxify Partner In Lagos, come in Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner In Nigeria by ajai1234: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Good day,

I am looking to expand my Business in Africa and looking for a Business Partner in Nigeria.

I need someone that is serious and sales driven.

Please contact me for more information.

Thank you
Re: Business Partner In Nigeria by boygeorge: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hi,
Depending on the nature of the business, i'd be willing to partner. i am mainly into agric, poultry, fishery and cash crop export. You can contact me via adexgeorge2002@gmail.com
Many thanks.
Re: Business Partner In Nigeria by ohwostars: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
We can be your reliable partner in Nigeria and Ghana, because we have a company in Ghana registered with the CAC and also a new one registered in Abuja Nigeria, I can send you our company profile for your perusal and record, you can also check our Ghana company website for your confirmation: www.thecream-stars.com

You can email me for further communique: thecreamstars@gmail.com, wassap me: 00233 543870877

ajai1234:
Good day,

I am looking to expand my Business in Africa and looking for a Business Partner in Nigeria.

Thank you
Re: Business Partner In Nigeria by samragyone(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
We are ready to partner with you depen on the nature of your business.
We are into InformationTechnology,contact me on same a gone@yahoo.com
Re: Business Partner In Nigeria by Kewt: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
ajai1234:
Good day,

Thank you

I am interested in partnering with you if the business proposition is worthwhile. I have funds to invest and have over 5years hands-on experience in sales and sales administration! With a working knowledge of the Northern and southern market of Nigeria.

You can contact me via demola.martin@yahoo.com for further discussion.

Best regards.
Re: Business Partner In Nigeria by ajai1234: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2016
samragyone:
We are ready to partner with you depen on the nature of your business.
We are into InformationTechnology,contact me on same a gone@yahoo.com

Please send me your e-mail address. Thank you
Re: Business Partner In Nigeria by mcameo: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
@ ajai1234,

Nice to know, i have over 10 years in Information Technology, returned from Europe to start an IT firm, worked with major multi-nationals in Nigeria and Europe.

Here is my email: mcameo@inbox.com, send me an email about what you have in mind, then we would go from there. Take care.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Tailors Needed Tailor Agent / Dollar Records Further Loss, Sells For N390 At Parallel Market / Why Don't Igbo Men Sell Suya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.