Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,388 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives (24356 Views)

Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by Kingspin(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2016
APC will not like to comment on this thread, the so call change get k-leg.

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by shammah1(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2016
Jail them all

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2016
blackpanda:

How do u want to commission projects when Buhari's first budget is yet to be passed

I guess you guys are not as "brilliant" a "media" as u claim!

Shut up twerp and get off my mentions. We are all aware of the whole budget brouhaha in this country and we all know by the end of this year, we'd still be repeating this argument.
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by Empress2014(f): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

Who vexed you today?
I just have phobia for most of this uniform men always forming Mugabe

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by bengems(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2016
Buhari's hunting dogs!...hunting Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu. this time, they are being hunted.
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by XYZ123: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2016
mile12crises:
Like PMB like DSS, no regard for our legal system but want to be obeyed...

gradually destroying our democracy.
what of tompolo that refuse to appear b4 d same court
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2016
Empress2014:
I just have phobia for most of this uniform men always forming Mugabe

yea me too.. Was arrested once and forced to confess to being a cultist and describe graphically a scene i could probably have dreamt of. Those guys epitomize what is wrong with Nigeria.
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by abiolag(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Sentences in absentia is gud gud gud

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by mathew95(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2016
HI
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by Pataki: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2016
So in April 2015, Buhari was in government abi?

Some of you people are hopelessly stewpeed!

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by Empress2014(f): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

yea me too.. Was arrested once and forced to confess to being a cultist and describe graphically a scene i could probably have dreamt of. Those guys epitomize what is wrong with Nigeria.
lol.....that's serious...how did you get through that because I know you aren't quoting me from prison right now cheesy
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by PHIPEX(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2016
The problem with those in power is that they forget so soon that the power they currently have is like a 2 edged sword. Dasuki used power against others months now Buhari is using it against him. In few years to come, Buhari will beon the defensive because same power will be used against him, it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by JAHseal: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2016
"He alleged that he was brutalised because he refused to release information about 22 expatriate medical doctors invited by the Anambra State Government for free medical mission in the state, who were accommodated in his hotel"

If actually this is what he did, then he should be grateful, it's only his sight he lost. Concealing info about expatriates is unpatriotic & a grave offence. Pple should try to understand d very concept of National Security & d roles of d DSS in dis respect. The Security Agents stay awake in order that u & I may have a sound sleep. #GodHelpThem

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by PHIPEX(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2016
The problem with those in power is that they forget so soon that the power they currently have is like a 2 edged sword. Dasuki used power against others months ago now Buhari is using it against him. In few years to come, Buhari will beon the defensive because same power will be used against him, it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2016
Empress2014:
lol.....that's serious...how did you get through that because I know you aren't quoting me from prison right now cheesy

Haha..nah. Well it always comes down to who you know or how much you can pay to get out. And i was lucky someone at the top came through
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by Guyman02: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2016
blackpanda:

May God open your brain to read before commenting. The act complained of happened in April 2015, when the ineffectual buffoon reigned supreme!

Have you blamed GEJ using Ogunlesi quote 'Effectual Buffoon'
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by Ghost447(m): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2016
blackpanda:

May God open your brain to read before commenting. The act complained of happened in April 2015, when the ineffectual buffoon reigned supreme!
Failure to appear before the court is the issue here and not the act itself.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by rusher14: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:
The burukutu sipping duara born DSS heads-man is creating a team of Assassin.

You mean Jonathan drinks burukutu as well?
Because he was still the president in April of 2015 when the incident occured.
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by anonimi: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2016
Steadily and gradually our JUDICIARY arm of government is growing to check the EXCESSES of the executive arm of government led by a lawless DICTATOR.

Africa does NOT need strong men. It needs strong INSTITUTIONS
~ Barack Hussein Obama

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by optimismlaz(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2016
Please Jail those guys, DSS are now more powerful than any other institutions in Nigeria. Dullard have u seen what u caused. Ur men will soon join those u are hunting for in the kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by autotrader014(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2016
blackpanda:

Now dat ur Messiah has come, how market? Olodo
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by blackpanda: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

Shut up twerp and get off my mentions. We are all aware of the whole budget brouhaha in this country and we all know by the end of this year, we'd still be repeating this argument.

I know u are so frustrated! Sorry ehn
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by blackpanda: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2016
autotrader014:

Now dat ur Messiah has come, how market? Olodo

Shut up and get lost!
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by blackpanda: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2016
Ghost447:
Failure to appear before the court is the issue here and not the act itself.

Your lame attempt to protect the goat called GEJ grin
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by Qmerit(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
DSS now a shadow of itself since June 2015

But court says who beats up a business man in April 2015..
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by enoks(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2016
blackpanda:

wao!!! Am sure your comment was moved by hate and hence bereft of common sense. The act may have taken place April 2015 but the matter before the court was well after the incidence occured which was after PMB was sworn in So anyone will be right to ascribe the failure of the DSS to put up an appearance in court to the current govt stance of flouting court orders.
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by macarson2k(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2016
DSS suddenly grow wing! Another EFCC in Nigeria.
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by AleAirHub(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2016
What a pity... Rule of law has been reduce to a common village announcement....
Re: I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2016
rusher14:

You mean Jonathan drinks burukutu as well?
Because he was still the president in April of 2015 when the incident occured.

But he's not the president when they(Dss operative) refused to appear before the judge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Triggered RUGA Alarm In Abia With Suspicious Trailer Park - Sunday Owualah / Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago / Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.