Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

*video* And *photo* Lil Wayne Pours Champagne On Samsung Galaxy S7 In New Ads - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *video* And *photo* Lil Wayne Pours Champagne On Samsung Galaxy S7 In New Ads (694 Views)

[photo] i bought Infinix Hot 2 But Saw Samsung S7 In The Carton / Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) / Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*video* And *photo* Lil Wayne Pours Champagne On Samsung Galaxy S7 In New Ads by Sphilip1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
Source: www.techkibay.com

For a longtime, Samsung has been making some really cool stuffs and have always made their products aware through some crazy and insane ads.

The Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge was announced a couple of weeks ago, and has been officially launched.

The launch comes with a new ads that features Lil Wayne pouring champagne on the phone.

In the Video, Lil Wayne was with his pals and he says “I could pour this champagne on my phone and it [would] still work.”

He poured champagne on the phone and then went ahead and put it in a fish tank.

One of his pal tried doing same with a phone that resembles an iPhone; the device gave some sparks.

See video and photos: http://www.techkibay.com/2016/03/lil-wayne-pours-champagne-on-samsung.html

Re: *video* And *photo* Lil Wayne Pours Champagne On Samsung Galaxy S7 In New Ads by Danfuster(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
I knew he'd be an ambassador to Samsung when he rhymed "you cannot reach me on ma Samsung, I'm busy FVCKING the world and giving the Universe ma damn tongue"

(1) (Reply)

4 New Google Apps/products That Will Work On Your Iphone / This Phone Case Will Let You Run Android OS On Your Iphone / MTN Messed Me Up, Where Should I Port To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.