Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator (1585 Views)

It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / PDP Loyalists Burn Their Old Clothes As They Defect To APC In Rivers State. PICS / Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by EasternActivist: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ben Bruce to Ngige Clement Ejiofor 4 hours ago 23429 – Chris Ngige, the minister of labour and employment, had accused Nigerians complaining of hardship in the present administration of being PDP loyalists.

– Senator Ben Bruce wondered how the minister can make such statements

– Nigerians blasted Ngige for his insensitivity

Ben Bruce wondered how a minister can make such statements. Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, representing Bayelsa East senatorial constituency in the National Assembly, has reacted to a statement made by Chris Ngige, the minister of labour and employment.

In a recent interview Ngige took a swipe at Nigerians for complaining of hardship under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government. “I don’t know what you mean by hardship and those you call Nigerians. Are they the federal civil servants getting their monthly salaries as and when due? We don’t owe them, not even allowances and there is no reason they should be unhappy with the APC government,” he said. According to the minister, those people who are complaining are members or supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). “Those complaining especially the elite are members or loyalists of the PDP. We are not bothered because we are going to continue with our common-people’s programme and I want to assure that the tide will soon change,” he said.

In a swift rection, Ben Bruce wondered how the minister can make such statements adding that all Nigerians are complaining of inadequate fuel and power. Meanwhile, some Nigerians blasted the minister for his insensitivity and said that the country has no hope if governmental officials make such statements. Some people even advised Buhari’s ministers to stop talking as every word from them sounds provocative.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/763234-pdp-loyalists-ben-bruce-tackles-buharis-minister.html

Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by EasternActivist: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
lalasticalala, Mynd44 see more

Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
"IS DELE MOMODU A PDP GUY?

1 Like

Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by Chinaboi(m): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2016
This man is a disappointment to that portfolio undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by Bhella5(m): 2:42am On Mar 15, 2016
South-paw
Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by Bhella5(m): 2:43am On Mar 15, 2016
I think the Minister should have used the phrase "wailers" instead of PDP loyalistS. Wailers encompasses pdp/ipob...

1 Like

Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by mazimee(m): 3:04am On Mar 15, 2016
Just Negodu how someone like Ngige can go low just because he wants to be defend The Daura monarch and his administration.
If their is anything to note when one wishes to join Apc that should be being ready to throw your integrity to the pigs. Take a look at pastor Osinbanjo, he now lies at the church, let's not talk about the campaign promises.
Now it is Ngige, I just hope not see him going lower than he has already gone.

3 Likes

Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by BaddieKay(f): 3:51am On Mar 15, 2016
Imagine...Well Nigerians are learning the hard way nw
Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by PedroJP(m): 4:33am On Mar 15, 2016
My ban nearly matched my number of days/months online. Someone tell mynd44 that i'm back so that he doesn't 4get to do what he knows best in life.

Ngige has suddenly turned a fool under Buhari. How can one say those complaining are PDP loyalists ? Are APC loyalists having a preference of steady light or do the petrol attendants recognise APV loyalists to sell to them on normal price without them even joining the queue ?
Oh i forgot, Ngige lnows there are zombies who wants to keep suffering believing that the administration needs time to perform without any plan set in motion to get the government running. No wonder they wasted up to 5months thinking their body odour is doing sthing not knowing they were getting us into the mess we are in today, hardly they blame themselves whom came into power auto piloting the economy but would rather do what they know best to blame pple who managed to keep the ship sailing.

By the way, a nation in such mess as Nigeria can call on her patrioyic citizens residing outside its horizon to purchase bonds she would float at a minimal interest rate and citizens will oblige, just to save the situation by helping government consolidate. But no, they have never been sincere to these citizens to call for their patriotism, or are they gonna call friends and folks they shot their relatives down East to be patriotic ?

Mynd44 guess u know where i'm heading to, a country its citizens show no patriotism is headed for a crash and u know such as Nigeria will soon join "u and ur kind with ur republic of Benin brethren".

2 Likes

Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by opribo(m): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2016
Its so sad indeed that all the minister in the Bihari led government rather than add value by doing the work they are paid to do have suddenly become defenders ofvtge Bihari personae. All you need yo get them to flare up with insults or sharp reactions is say one thing that is obviously wrong about pmb.

It is a shame indeed.
Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by Progressive01(m): 6:43am On Mar 15, 2016
As usual 99% of the respondents would be iPod miscreants, same people that say they want Nigeria dead and don't wanna have anything to do with the country. So ironic they seem to always be the ones most interested in the affairs of Nigeria.

Have they finally jettisoned their silly dreams or something??

As for that Red Head, I wonder the physician that finally fixed his eyes, ears, and mouth (fingers) that he can now read tweets, hear things, and respond accordingly. He lost the use of those organs some weeks ago when asked about his choice of the people that printed his book. The blabbarmouth didn't speak for over a week!! Now the dust is clear and he's back to his usual grind.

Anumanu somebody.
Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by Kayendy(m): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2016
Make una wait, he was misinterpreted cos dat's wat APC members. Always say wen they say deir mind and get blasted for it

1 Like

Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by Clerverley2(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2016
Progressive01:
As usual 99% of the respondents would be iPod miscreants, same people that say they want Nigeria dead and don't wanna have anything to do with the country. So ironic they seem to always be the ones most interested in the affairs of Nigeria.

Have they finally jettisoned their silly dreams or something??

As for that Red Head, I wonder the physician that finally fixed his eyes, ears, and mouth (fingers) that he can now read tweets, hear things, and respond accordingly. He lost the use of those organs some weeks ago when asked about his choice of the people that printed his book. The blabbarmouth didn't speak for over a week!! Now the dust is clear and he's back to his usual grind.

Anumanu somebody.
Omenka is sounding so frustrated lately. Even he can feel the Chain!
Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by wadetaw202: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2016
Bhella5:
I think the Minister should have used the phrase "wailers" instead of PDP loyalistS. Wailers encompasses pdp/ipob...

You are very correct, since it is only ipob/PDP members that have to queue at filling stations for hours on end. It is only ipob/PDP members that have to sleep without electricity. It is only ipob/PDP members that have to run their economies on generators. It is only ipob/PDP members that have to buy black market fuel at 200% rate. It is only ipob/PDP members that have to buy food expensively. It is only ipob/PDP members that have their salaries reduced in value because of outrageous naira/dollar exchange rate.

You APC members do not queue at filing stations, sleep in darkness or buy things expensively.

Make effort to be moral in your comments instead of being politically blind.
Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by Justiyke4u: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Help me ask in any Asian language available
Re: Are We All PDP Loyalists? –sen Ben Bruce And Nigerians Blast Senator by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2016
thats fidivi frovlem

(1) (Reply)

See How To Check If Your Nigerian National ID Card Is Ready For Collection / Buhari, Obasanjo, Timaya, Niger Delta Avengers And The Shame Of A Nation / Petrol Price Hike Sends Marketers Out Of Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.