Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. (2898 Views)

Etisalat Call Centre / Etisalat Call Center Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by kosewu: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
I had a conversation with a friend of mine. He's been looking for job for the past 2years. His brother in-law promised him that he will be in-charge of his station. The station has reached finishing stages. He received a call from etisalat 2weeks ago for telephone interview. I know nothing about call centers. I told him if I am in his shoes, I will pick the station work over the call center but I told him not to reject the call center offer yet.

What would u advice?
Matured and Experienced please.
Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
God has picked his call after two years, oluwa da mi lohun oooo

1 Like

Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by Gydion(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Let him pick the call centre agent if employed and then latter accept the fuel station manager when it's time

1 Like

Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by Valmesk(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
I believe the station manager will be better if truely he is assured of the job,he will be exposed to independent oil marketing and can establish himself in future with the experience he would gather at the petrol station, more so the proximity of the jobs and salary matters,etisalat call centre pay is within the range of 60k & 70k plus 15k worth of airtime monthly.So i dont know the other.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by Siberia101: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
As a petrol station manager you might make an etisalat 2years salary in one week of fuel scarcity ooooooooooooh

13 Likes

Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by jieta: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
Siberia101:
As a petrol station manager you might make an etisalat 2years salary in one week of fuel scarcity ooooooooooooh
u are not far from d truth. u can even day dream abt having ur own station.

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
its like asking " should I be a manager of a company or be a cleaner"" you want to compare oyel money to slavery kikikikiki#runs outta thread

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by Ojestas(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
ENIMONEY:
its like asking " should I be a manager of a company or be a cleaner"" you want to compare oyel money to slavery kikikikiki#runs outta thread
Eni Eni... Whatsup nah??
Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by Ojestas(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
jieta:
u are not far from d truth. u can even day dream abt having ur own station.
i dey tell u. . Na dem filing Station Managers go dey praise government pass now

1 Like

Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by Tunesh(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Station manager striaght.... Infact dat etisalat HOUR would queue at ur station self....

Moreover u wld av ur tym to urself N even make more in a short tym than a stress out call center agent job... U go pick call ehnnnn... Nah eardrop u go use ur wages buy...

OILRIG ti take Over...

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 15, 2016
Ojestas:
Eni Eni... Whatsup nah??
ojestas!!!! wow. longest time.. you jes balling
Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by akpur1(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2016
I rather be a Gboy
Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by dopedealer(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Well well well... Are u going to manager ur brothers station with the intention of making money aside ur salary? How? Don't forget that he doesn't trust other pple that is why he feels he is save with you. So u have ur integrity to protect before you find urself in a mess.
AS for the etisalat, ur salary is below pepty pipe tasand for a 4 days a week and 7 hrs a day schedule.
If you kno how much ur bro is willing to pay and measure d stress involved with other conditions then I think the choice is urs.
# my 2 cent contribution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by 0955eb027(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oga, find way to do d 2 jaare.. As ma oga at d top talk, u can stil cope bin a manager as wel as a customer care rep cos 4days/7hrs for d latter stil gives u enof tym to b a manager nah..
Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by uchendu99(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
kosewu:
I had a conversation with a friend of mine. He's been looking for job for the past 2years. His brother in-law promised him that he will be in-charge of his station. The station has reached finishing stages. He received a call from etisalat 2weeks ago for telephone interview. I know nothing about call centers. I told him if I am in his shoes, I will pick the station work over the call center but I told him not to reject the call center offer yet.

What would u advice?
Matured and Experienced please.
Your advice to him was right.
Re: Fuel Station Manager Or Etisalat Call Center Agent. by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
first of all he should checkment the expensese on both and the profit the one that favours him most he should go for dat one

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Oshiele Nigeria Plc And Lincoln Nig. Ltd / Promasidor (COWBELL MILK) Grad. & Experienced Positions(Min. HND/Bsc Lower Cred) / Ok Lng Jobs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.