Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Urgent,vacancy In Lagos, Apply Before 18/03/2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent,vacancy In Lagos, Apply Before 18/03/2016 (2195 Views)

15 New Positions At Sunrose Consulting Limited In Lagos, Apply / Massive Recruitment At Pharma Deko Plc (1000 Positions) -apply Before Deadlline / Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited New Job Opportunities–apply Before Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent,vacancy In Lagos, Apply Before 18/03/2016 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
An energy company in Lagos is looking to recruit the following for job opening in Lagos.
Business Development/Marketing Executive

A Graduate Female who is agile and vibrant with minimum of 8 years’ experience in Business Development/Marketing in Banking or Insurance sector. He/She must have good presentation skills with proficiency in Microsoft office applications. He/She must have capacity to grow the business geometrically within a reasonable time frame.

Method of Application:
Qualified applicants should forward their CV/Resume
k.joseph@a4tintegrated.com
Re: Urgent,vacancy In Lagos, Apply Before 18/03/2016 by exotiqueify(f): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Edenjoke:
An energy company in Lagos is looking to recruit the following for job opening in Lagos.
Business Development/Marketing Executive

A Graduate Female who is agile and vibrant with minimum of 8 years’ experience in Business Development/Marketing in Banking or Insurance sector. He/She must have good presentation skills with proficiency in Microsoft office applications. He/She must have capacity to grow the business geometrically within a reasonable time frame.

Method of Application:
Qualified applicants should forward their CV/Resume
k.joseph@a4tintegrated.com

......I'm sorry? 8years EXPERIENCE for a business devt EXECUTIVE and not a MANAGER? Seriously, where do employers manufacture these years of experience from?....I'm sure "within a reasonable time frame" translates into a month..... I can only nod my head for whoever gets this job
Re: Urgent,vacancy In Lagos, Apply Before 18/03/2016 by Emma1Oj(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2016
exotiqueify:

......I'm sorry? 8years EXPERIENCE for a business devt EXECUTIVE and not a MANAGER? Seriously, where do employers manufacture these years of experience from?....I'm sure "within a reasonable time frame" translates into a month..... I can only nod my head for whoever gets this job
U they mind them? any advert u see required such amount of experience jus kn they already v someone for that position,they r only advertising to fulfil all manner of wickedness. that's why some will cal u for interview and will not hear anytin from them again.
Re: Urgent,vacancy In Lagos, Apply Before 18/03/2016 by ajilegend(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2016
Apart from having someone to fill d position, am sure d take home will be something u can't boast of. I advice the company to rephrased who they are looking for. Telling the world you are looking for slave would be better.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) / Lng 2.2 With Connection Or 2.1 On Merit? / Mortgage Firm Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.