Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Female Police Officer Collects Bribe Shamelessly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Police Officer Collects Bribe Shamelessly (695 Views)

Nude Photo Of A Ugandan Female Police Officer Leaked Online By Man / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car / 2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Police Officer Collects Bribe Shamelessly by doughziay: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Got this on a friend's facebook wall

This police officer is attached to a division at Iju-Ishaga ifako-ijaiye local government Lagos. Her duty is to collect bribe from buses. If you are a regular on that route, you must know her. We are now working on getting her video recorded and published online.

She doesn't wear uniform cuz of her job specification - to collect bribes from the commercial buses!

http://www.facebook.com/Maiyegunsdiary2016/photos/a.1496438904018596.1073741828.1496357844026702/1558628697799616/?type=3

Re: Female Police Officer Collects Bribe Shamelessly by chocolateme(f): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Continue collecting madam, one day Buhari go collect from you
But Op wetin concern you? Are you a bus driver? She dey collect from you?
Anyway I don't believe you until you prove me wrong with her collection in motion

2 Likes

Re: Female Police Officer Collects Bribe Shamelessly by AngryNigerian(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
chocolateme:
Continue collecting madam, one day Buhari go collect from you
But Op wetin concern you? Are you a bus driver? She dey collect from you?
Anyway I don't believe you until you prove me wrong with her collection in motion

Chocolateme eeeeeeiiiiii! Will we ever be able to stop corruption if we sound like you Itz a good idea naa, let him do it!
Re: Female Police Officer Collects Bribe Shamelessly by chocolateme(f): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Chocolateme eeeeeeiiiiii! Will we ever be able to stop corruption if we sound like you Itz a good idea naa, let him do it!
but she is not caught in the act, that's y I commented. U should catch her collecting first, then I will lead the bandwagon against kworopshion
Re: Female Police Officer Collects Bribe Shamelessly by chocolateme(f): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
AngryNigerian:

but she is not caught in the act, that's y I commented. U should catch her collecting first, then I will lead the bandwagon against kworopshion.
Re: Female Police Officer Collects Bribe Shamelessly by AngryNigerian(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
chocolateme:
but she is not caught in the act, that's y I commented. U should catch her collecting first, then I will lead the bandwagon against kworopshion.

Lol...kwuruption indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Police Detain Inspector Accused Of Working With Robber / All You Need To Know About The Okpoga Vs Ingle Bloody Clash / Man Spotted Looking For Fuel This Morning With A Baby Sleeping In His Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.