Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) (42880 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos / Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by omoigbomina(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2016
That Ambe resemble haderuboko.
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by ib4uakpele: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2016
FIGHTING FOR EXCELLENCE
Excellence is a spirit that refuses to settle with the status quo and ‘what is available’ – it goes for what it desires and deserves.
Excellence is the cure to mediocre and complacency. To excel, fight has no substitute. Life may not be fair to you, but you can still fare well.
Excellence is not a gift! To achieve and attain to it, it calls for a strive. Excellence is the preserve of fighters. Excellence is the factor that makes a man restless and uncomfortable, always reacts against what is existing for what should come in existence.
David was against Goliath. Samson stood against the Lion. Daniel and his companions refused to worship the idol of Babylon...the list is endless.
Jesus came to set a new other. Reactions, revolutions and realization are actions leading to excellence.
Go contrary, stand out, don’t blend! Then you are on your way to excellence.
Shalom!
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by acada111(f): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
valencia25:
I know this woman, contact me for update if you so care to know how i got to read about her strange death on NL. May her soul continue to rest in peace.

Contact you make we for take the information do wetin
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Emmahunk(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

FBI way no sabi work, shey you want to absolve the Ambe man of blame totally? Did Sunday tell you that the very day was the only day he went home early or with just this post, you have concluded that the very day was the only one he went home early?

Asking if 3 hours is enough to go into panic is like saying that every human being on earth should have the same mindset as you. I've once gotten to Lagos late, say around 1 am. I was at Oshodi when I called my peeps and told them I was boarding a taxi. My peeps didn't see me in the next 1 hour and went into panic so your claims doesn't hold water.

Anybody can start off activities or actions at any time. My friend who's elder bro, younger sis and mum died in a car crash didn't shed a tear even as he saw the dismembered bodies of his fam members. I had to shed a few tears when I went to see him at the hospital even tho I didn't see the bodies (imagine if I had seen the bodies that means I'd have cried like a baby).

In essence, don't use your mindset to judge others. That you view the whole story as it should be doesn't mean others will view it thus. By the way, you conveniently evaded this part:

The call log already proves something, now let's further discuss..

So if the man was innocent how come blood stains were found at his residence? Even if it was Sunday that put the stains there, was it also Sunday that placed charms inside the man's apartment? It is on record that diabolic individuals are always blood thirsty, so if the man was that diabolic to have charms at his place (coupled with the fact that Mata's bush went missing) then he's already a 90% suspect to the crime in my own opinion.

Now let us look at the last part, why threaten the Sunday when they know that Ambe's innocent? Why didn't the elders just gather money and provide Ambe with a very good lawyer that will help clear his name, why resort to threats? That further indicts the Ambe of a man.

If you intentionally evaded all these, then I don't really understand how you expect to make much sense with your statement. Or are you among the diabolic elders that were threatening Sunday? undecided undecided undecided

My dear, first, I did not say the accused is innocent neither did I say the husband is guilty all I only said is that the story sounds too polished to be true and that there is need to dig further.
Besides, I only made my own analysis based on what I know how to do best and you are not bound to accept it. So, I suggest that next time, before you start being rude with your statements to someone who has not courted your attention in the first place, you look well. If you cannot make your point without being abusive, then you have no business responding to anything on my turf please.
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:31am On Mar 16, 2016
IYANGBALI:
na him now
trouble dey o
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 5:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Emmahunk:

My dear, first, I did not say the accused is innocent neither did I say the husband is guilty all I only said is that the story sounds too polished to be true and that there is need to dig further.
Besides, I only made my own analysis based on what I know how to do best and you are not bound to accept it. So, I suggest that next time, before you start being rude with your statements to someone who has not courted your attention in the first place, you look well. If you cannot make your point without being abusive, then you have no business responding to anything on my turf please.

Sorry if I appeared rude. Truth is, I was expecting a balanced analysis from you when I started reading your comment but I didn't see it. My major annoyance's with the elders that were threatening the Sunday of a guy. It seems as they are all diabolic and killing is their stock in trade.

Once again, apologies.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by stephenstiv: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
undecided
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Damseldammie(f): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mata, see how you have ended your lyf... Àñfàní àdúgbò
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
The Ambe guy needs a good lawyer ..it's his life and freedom we are talking about. The lady was mature enough to make her choices, if he didn't kill her it's such a Shame fit him, cos his life is so do fv^ked...
Oh wait, what if the husband knew about the wife's affair, and then thought, he's got to get back at the both of them, first kill his wife and dumb the body in d guys area, he knows who will be headset hit...just a crazy theory...but a real possibility.
Re: Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) by Passionate888: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Just imagine the discription of someone that he's fvkcing. ''THE FAT WOMAN HAS BEEN TRACED TO HIM''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos / Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.