Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) (3207 Views)

See Amaechi Listening To Results In His Home / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
below is what Nigerians see when they see The Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi

below is what GEJ sees when he views Amaechi grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
How Goodluck nor Pdp sees him doesnt matter to me. What matters to me is that I SEE HIM AS ONE OF THE SLAYER OF PDP, A DOGGED AND FEARLESS FIGHTER, AND OFCOURSE, THE LION OF UBIMA.

2 Likes

Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by tuniski: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
How Goodluck nor Pdp sees him doesnt matter to me. What matters to me is that I SEE HIM AS ONE OF THE SLAYER OF PDP, A DOGGED AND FEARLESS FIGHTER, AND OFCOURSE, THE LION OF UBIMA.

He is pdp nau
Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by Igwe9(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rubbish, was he able to win anything? Simple, Gej lost because SWesterners did not vote for him as they were contented with osinbanjo being the v.p and as alleged GEJ did not allow them to control him. Period!
And to those that are quoting me down the line; what's makes one a weakling, if obeying and following the constitution and rule of law makes you one, yes he is and that you can't find in Buhari , and if you said he was been controlled by everybody, then tell me why S/westerners publicly said they were marginalised by the last administration, they should had manipulated their way in.

My friend, call a spade a spade, there was nothing he could have done other than looking for a solution to make it completely impossible for those roaches he had then to continue the usual norm, hence all the instruments they invented of which this current administration is masturbating on.

And for those condemning GEJ, I challenge you to tell me why our Electricity supply has gone from fair to worst and don't tell me vandals because before Abraham, Jesus was and to remember that a con man in the person of Fashola is in charge makes it a completely lost hope.

Meanwhile, enjoy your chain make you poo! You poo! You poo!

16 Likes

Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
tuniski:

He is pdp nau
Whats this?
Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by mightyhaze: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Jobless boy!

4 Likes

Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Igwe9:
Rubbish, was he able to win anything? Simple, Gej lost because SWesterners did not vote for him as they were contented with osinbanjo being the v.p and as alleged GEJ did not allow them to control him. Period!
GEJ lost cos he was a weakling, corrupt, inept, tribalistic, wicked, and drunkard.

he is Looter Vandrose.

8 Likes

Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by banki(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Igwe9:

So when Gej won who voted for him?

1 Like

Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by Critiqual(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
banki:

So when Gej won who voted for him?

All of Us
Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by McCarlito(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
GEJ lost cos he was a weakling, corrupt, inept, tribalistic, wicked, and drunkard.

he is Looter Vandrose.
The devil u know is better than the assumed angel u don't know...

3 Likes

Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by Siberia101: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Igwe9:

Jonathan was controlled by everyone my man that's why he lost easily, all his policies were truncated by his friends/Cronies. No Nigerian president in the history of Nigeria has been so so weak to a fault like GEJ. Thanks.

I'm always his number one fan.

1 Like

Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
McCarlito:

The devil u know is better than the assumed angel u don't know...
this one has admitted that GEJ is a devil.
Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by McCarlito(m): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
this one has admitted that GEJ is a devil.
If he was labelled a saint would u all have voted him out and voted in the present saints who promised Nigerians CHAINS in name of APC

1 Like

Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by Progressive01(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
below is what Nigerians see when they see The Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi

They will come for your head! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by Progressive01(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

he is Looter Vandrose.
From Clueless One to Drunken Fisherman to Fortunato to Ineffectual Buffoon and now Looter Vandrose. gringrin

This man na real cow. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by vedaxcool(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lol I hope the HBP of wailing zombies will not explode their blood vessels because of this thread.

1 Like

Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by abumeinben(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
I see him a gay... angry
Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:05am On Mar 15, 2016
Wrong! Find the picture of a very mad man and replace with the lion.
Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by abokikhalifa: 1:49am On Mar 15, 2016
tuniski:

He is pdp nau
ar you from this country at all?
Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by ellechrystal(f): 1:54am On Mar 15, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

he is Looter Vandrose.
And the angel who won doesn't even give a hoot if u exist or about to be extinct cos of his unconcern attitude towards the economy, n u r here calling Gej names, a man who has attained such heights, make I leave u for ur conscience to judge,
I no blame you, na ur chains go soon tell u.
Enjoy ur chains.
Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by ellechrystal(f): 1:56am On Mar 15, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Lol, so u dey inside home eye c sey amaechi na lion? Lmao, abeg he is just a small house (boy) cat to me o.I don't even c him as a minister, his careless sayings, n attitude is a national disaster, always embarrassing the nation.
Re: How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2016
www.nairaland.com/2990828/when-amaechi-hears-wike-passing-by

in all fairness, I'd the mods could move the above thread mocking amaechi to FP, I see no reason why this shouldn't grace the FP too.

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 afam4eva obinoscopy

clerverly ngeneukwenu modath obiagelli

(1) (Reply)

Emeifele Ibo Governor Bowing To His Fulani Slave Master / Before Akpabio Wins Round Three At The Election Tribunal / What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.