Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Emeka Ike On Ibinabo Fiberesima’ Case “count Me Out Of Her Problem" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike On Ibinabo Fiberesima’ Case “count Me Out Of Her Problem" (653 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] / Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) / Chika Ike On The Street Of New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ike On Ibinabo Fiberesima’ Case “count Me Out Of Her Problem" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Emeka Ike Denies writing article To Fuel Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Jail Term “Count Me Out Of Ibinabo’s Problem”

A reporter who spoke with Emeka Ike over the phone yesterday asked him about the rumour circulating in Nollywood camp thathe was the one who wrote an anonymous article in a national newspaper to fuel Ibinabo’s manslaughter cause.

Hear what the actor said:

“I should not be assumed to be happy withthe present travail of Ibinabo Fiberesima. We are in court on the matter of our guild, the Actors Guild of Nigeria, not on the issue of death or motor accident.,’.

The actor reportedly told the reporter he will not welcome any other question on Ibinabo’s matter.

lalasticlala

Re: Emeka Ike On Ibinabo Fiberesima’ Case “count Me Out Of Her Problem" by nairagossip: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
ok o

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys!i'm New On Nairaland / DJ Spinall Shares Cute Photo Of Himself Chilling In A Plane / Photos: Check Out The Newly Face Of Peter Of -pquare After Their Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.