Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony (39020 Views)

Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS / Photos From Ooni Ogunwusi's 42nd Birthday Celebration / Photos From Ooni Of Ife And New Wife’s Wedding Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by naijacrave(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by maskid(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
ok ahav hear
Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by ratiken(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Some things might never be known.... but why did the Ooni end up with this controversial woman when he had numerous alternatives at his beck and call?

Is this a direct instruction from the gods?

32 Likes

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by phraoh(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Good one then...
Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by datola: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
The lady might be worth it after all as she appears a perfect match for the King.

Congratulations to the new royal couple in Oduduwa town!

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by olafotad: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
x
Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by bebe2(f): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
This lady is from my place and am happy for her, But something don't just seem right.

All the pics I have seen of her are soooo off,
just can't place it.

She looks like someone who has a lot on their mind or has skeleton's in her cupboard.

Wish them a happy married life sha undecided

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by OjaP: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
maskid shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by maskid(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
.....and FTC sha. my babe just dey vex me this nite. !!! jeez
Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by Seeeeeeee: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Why was he not married b4 he became Oni, who can clearify me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by Mopricelezz(f): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Happy Married Life to them....
Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by oldtopics(f): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
she is so ugly

24 Likes

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by Fiwasayo(f): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
This olori looks kinda old o undecided

12 Likes

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by GudluckIBB(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ooni my nigga I dey envy you O!

See the fine transaction wey you dey flex.

Baddest Ooni Ever liveth!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by maskid(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
OjaP:
maskid shocked shocked shocked shocked

oga can i help u?? wetin happen

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nigerians are the worst hypocrites on earth. Anytime I see how people tongue-lash this man on social media just because he has decided to marry a divorcee, I keep asking myself what would have been the reaction of these people if he had decided to marry an "18 years old" ?

Thank God the king has a mind of his own.

#Longlivetheking

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by theshaderoom: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by talk2archy: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Afulemiya

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by olutosfem(f): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ok now grin
Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by maskid(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
GudluckIBB:
V

V for virg*na
Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by kaziblake(f): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Queen wuraola of ile-ife.After all the names they called her.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by Raiders: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
I still don't understand what Nigerians gain from all these traditional rulers? All they do is marry multiple wives, live in lavish houses, collect money from politicians during election period and oppress people who oppose them. I think it's time to scrap traditional rulers because they have outlive their usefulness

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by Achorise: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
marry as many as you can, but wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by dyn1800: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
Swaggerly ....... Ooni to look clubby.....kabiyesi oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by Mskrisx(f): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
What will be will be..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by scholes23(m): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wearing cap inside Church!! Na wah ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

He did actually. Married 2008 or so, but the marriage is said to have broken down. The first wife/ex-wife actually attended his coronation, after which, she left the picture.

#gaboronegists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by allansie(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by miqos02(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
seen
Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
cute
Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by willjoe: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nigeria is d enemy of her progress. which of these hyped kings can withstand Q.Elisabeth.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony by miqos02(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
he split with his first wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) / Photo Of Emir Sanusi's 8-Year-Old Son In Royal Attire / PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.