Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Important Information For All Fiverr Sellers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Important Information For All Fiverr Sellers (635 Views)

Please Fiverr Sellers Come In Here I Think Am In A Mess. Help!!! / All New Fiverr Sellers - Let's Meet Here / [tricks] How To Remove Fiverr Negative Feedback [come Here Fiverr Sellers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Information For All Fiverr Sellers by Doubleoo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
This important tip for every fiverr seller. I have experimented with similar thing in the past and I think it is necessary for me to share it.

Fiverr rolled out new features few days ago that shrinks the text area and displays local time of buyers and sellers alike.
If you are a programmer or web designer you should know how this feature actually work. But since everyone is not a programmer, some people may face challenges with the new feature.

Local time zone is detected by PHP script and this does not relate to your fiverr flag at all.

If your fiverr location is USA and your laptop/desktop time is Nigeria, fiverr local time feature will display Nigerian time to your buyer, which can prompt smart buyers to react immediately.

To be at the safe side without needing to answer too much questions, what you need to do is to change your computer time to a location in the country that you have in your fiverr profile.

Once your computer is displaying the country's time, it will be the one showing on fiverr as local time.

Work safely.
#Ojasweb
Re: Important Information For All Fiverr Sellers by bennyosayi1: 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Way To Make Money Online / I Dont Trust Bet9ja Again. / Why You Shouldn't Pity The Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.