Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Blackberry Z10 Hotspot And Bluetooth Issue. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Z10 Hotspot And Bluetooth Issue. (631 Views)

Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? / My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. / Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Z10 Hotspot And Bluetooth Issue. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
I need help great gurus in the house. My blackberry z10 is having Bluetooth and hotspot issue when turned on. I find it difficult to pair it with other devices when the Bluetooth is on, and when the hotspot is on my computer WiFi cannot connect with it. Please what is the PROBLEM?. I will appreciate every help i receive. Thanks. the blackberry Z10 software is 10.3.2.2474.
Re: Blackberry Z10 Hotspot And Bluetooth Issue. by goryorhal(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
makapoda:
I need help great gurus in the house. My blackberry z10 is having Bluetooth and hotspot issue when turned on. I find it difficult to pair it with other devices when the Bluetooth is on, and when the hotspot is on my computer WiFi cannot connect with it. Please what is the PROBLEM?. I will appreciate every help i receive. Thanks. the blackberry Z10 software is 10.3.2.2474.

Bro how far ? Make we yarn about the china package
Whatsapp 07013649116
Re: Blackberry Z10 Hotspot And Bluetooth Issue. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2016
makapoda:
it's a hardware problem

(1) (Reply)

Please Urgent Help Needed / How To Solve Your Mobile Ucbrowser Not Working / CCTV TRAINING @ 5K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.