Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud (26917 Views)

Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel / Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by Gamesmart: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2016
plaetton:

Yes, locust junta.
I the term budget Mafia is a new one that we have gifted with in this administration.

The Administration's padded budget is a blueprint for THEFT, grand theft.

The budget betrays them as a bunch of ravenous lucust who could not even wait one full year to steal almost a trillion Naira from the Nigerian economy in one fiscal year.

I do not defend anyone who steals or misuses public funds.
The government is not sincere in its corruption fighting efforts. And that itself is a sign that corruption is not about the opposition, or the previous administration. It is a Nigerian thing, a PDP thing, an APC thing.

Going after your perceived enemies while pretending to fight corruption is even a worse form of CORRUPTION.

If you do a little investigation, you will discover that all directors of NSA, from Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdusalami, Obasanjo, Yaradua to Jonathan behaved exactly the same, and doled out money exactly the same way.

Therefore, reforming the dysfunctional system is more important and more beneficial in the long run than targeting perceived enemies as scapegoats.

Infact, finding people to jail for corruption is the easiest thing to do in Nigeria.

The fight against corruption has to go beyond shaming PDP officials. More than 50% of APC members were former PDP, and would gladly jump ship if the political tides turn against APC tomorrow.

That's why it amuses me when people say PDP was corrupt.
I ask, corrupt as compared to whom ?

You do not defend anyone who steals or misuses public funds but you will defend anyone who steals or misuses public funds?
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by 7lives: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2016
anonimi:

.....and diverting attention away from their FAILED performance.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

Any attempt to expose fraud is always a propaganda, baba obo obo, omo obo obo.
Thieving runs in pdp and their supporters genes, even if its a propaganda how about advising efcc to investigate this information, oh sorry i forgot that stealing is not corruption according to your role model.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by Toktee(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
Good.
Iam waiting for kayode to come out with that wide mouth to defend himself,graduallyAmtaken,showyourcerticate and the host of wailers will enter voicemail when their heros will end up in kuje prison.
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by datribune: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2016
Stealing is now corruption. FFK & other yam-eaters must be quaking in their boots now. Kirikiri loading 4 "Mr Big Mouth" - it won't be long frm now.

Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by mistypetal: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:

So Mary Odili brother name dey dia. Okey Ezenwa grin

Sorry to burst your bubble, this is Okey ezenwa whereas her brother is Okey Nzenwa, these are two different people. Okey Nzenwa is not even a politician. Don't be sad okayyy keep praying your bad prayers
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by tolayemi: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2016
psucc:
I have a thought.

How comes that all the investigations carried out only carry the names of those left in PDP even when it is obvious that most of the 'saints' in APC made a last minute crossover.
its because most of the money was share during election period and after the election when those pple have already deflected
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by anonimi: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
7lives:
Any attempt to expose fraud is always a propaganda, baba obo obo, omo obo obo.
Thieving runs in pdp and their supporters genes, even if its a propaganda how about advising efcc to investigate this information, oh sorry i forgot that stealing is not corruption according to your role model.

What is the record of your PRETENTIOUS role model - a bloody chop & clean mouth yam eater
No wonder the bloody THIEF said Abacha did not steal our money.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
kingbasil:

Are you naturally this dumb
u accuse PMB of dedicating his time in d unnessary pursuit of stolen wealth instead of him to be busy workin on d economy! Then I asked u, is it Buhari that is running after criminals? Is it Kemi Adeosun that is chasing d thieves? Respond to d question or forever remain a wailer! This is the last reply u get frm me, unless u make sense next time!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by kingbasil: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
u accuse PMB of dedicating his time in d unnessary pursuit of stolen wealth instead of him to be busy workin on d economy! Then I asked u, is it Buhari that is running after criminals? Is it Kemi Adeosun that is chasing d thieves? Respond to d question or forever remain a wailer! This is the last reply u get frm me, unless u make sense next time!

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that Efcc are not independent but work under buhari's directive Are you really dumb or are you just plain silly
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by texazzpete(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
naijaking1:
Shameful political acts by EFCC can never go unpunished by history. What's common about all these people
Buhari's political enemies.
That's how to fight corruption!

I agree! Everyone knows that GEJ actually gave APC members the money to fund PDP's presidential candidate

/s

It is embarrassing how little thought some of you put in your responses. No matter your political affiliation, never betray the education you have received!
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by caphone: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
yemmynoni:
To all these idiots commenting anyhow,please shut
up! so what about those PDP members that
decamped to APC...Tambulwal? Obasanjo? I smell
serious witch hunting here! pure anatomy of
power politics!...all these won't do us any good,all
i've just seen in this president of ours is his
travelling hobby and witch hunting capabilities..we
shldn't forget Fayemi the current minister of
power
and ex Ekiti State Govenor who donated
1.5bn naira to Buhari's campaign fund..pls where
did he get such enomours amount from??..smh

Mr. Dumbass I'll gladly pay anyone that call slowpoke. Your mumuness is soo obvious that you don't know the name of your current minister for power. Sha! Ammo now I believe yu're soo blinded by hate that makes yu showcase yo illitracy. Are yu sure yu're a nigerian?
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by DeRay98(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
psucc:
I have a thought.

How comes that all the investigations carried out only carry the names of those left in PDP even when it is obvious that most of the 'saints' in APC made a last minute crossover.

If you look at the time of the money sharing, elections campaign have started and those in APC had already left for APC.
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by peacecoy: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
psucc:
I have a thought.

Name the decamped APC 'saints',their dates of decampment and the dates or period of the infamous share the money madness baseline logic is you will fund only your members and Allies.
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by dragunov: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
am loving this EFCC.

ipob youths be like...

...Buhari is a weekENd man.

grin
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by dragunov: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Abagworo:

Because most of those that left PDP did so after rejecting the money.
Gbam! Nice one.
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by dragunov: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

What do you expect? That party like ACN or APGA should be investigated? Put reigned for 16yrs and EFCC is only investigating them. Not that EFCC concentrate only on the federal staffs. . .and since PDP members are the only perpetrators, they have to answer questions regarding their past deed.
Folake! Brilliant.
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by marvelyole(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pmb is the most stupid man ever, dont he know that the money was used by PDP for campaign, how can he get it back, ode, what of the money him use come office, how him take get am
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by Phame: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2016
mynd1:
Good.
Ya kike?
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by mynd1(f): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Phame:
Ya kike?
Fine walahi. U?
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by Phame: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
Fine walahi. U?
kalau nake yar'uwa. Inakwana!
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by yetunsbay(m): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2016
yemmynoni:
To all these idiots commenting anyhow,please shut
up! so what about those PDP members that
decamped to APC...Tambulwal? Obasanjo? I smell
serious witch hunting here! pure anatomy of
power politics!...all these won't do us any good,all
i've just seen in this president of ours is his
travelling hobby and witch hunting capabilities..we
shldn't forget Fayemi the current minister of
power and ex Ekiti State Govenor who donated
1.5bn naira to Buhari's campaign fund..pls where
did he get such enomours amount from??..smh
we're starting fr smewhr
Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by olajide8(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
plaetton:

Yes, locust junta.
I the term budget Mafia is a new one that we have gifted with in this administration.

The Administration's padded budget is a blueprint for THEFT, grand theft.

The budget betrays them as a bunch of ravenous lucust who could not even wait one full year to steal almost a trillion Naira from the Nigerian economy in one fiscal year.

I do not defend anyone who steals or misuses public funds.
The government is not sincere in its corruption fighting efforts. And that itself is a sign that corruption is not about the opposition, or the previous administration. It is a Nigerian thing, a PDP thing, an APC thing.

Going after your perceived enemies while pretending to fight corruption is even a worse form of CORRUPTION.

If you do a little investigation, you will discover that all directors of NSA, from Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdusalami, Obasanjo, Yaradua to Jonathan behaved exactly the same, and doled out money exactly the same way.

Therefore, reforming the dysfunctional system is more important and more beneficial in the long run than targeting perceived enemies as scapegoats.

Infact, finding people to jail for corruption is the easiest thing to do in Nigeria.

The fight against corruption has to go beyond shaming PDP officials. More than 50% of APC members were former PDP, and would gladly jump ship if the political tides turn against APC tomorrow.

That's why it amuses me when people say PDP was corrupt.
I ask, corrupt as compared to whom ?

Very funny submission, I didn't have to read it through to know, the bias in the submission, how would you know the difference between this administration and the last, when you were born into a corrupt society- that believes when you steal, you should be allowed to go- for the past 4years, nigeria has two running budgets each year, firstly the main budget submitted at the beginning of the year and the supplementary budget, the so called brilliant harvard economist, never implemented the main budget to 25% - why because she picked what to implement, from either the main budget or supplementary (they use to run concurrently), so for example under- defence, you had 2 estimates approved by NASS, and they steal one, while they implement the other partially- neither of the budgets were implemented to 35%, throughout, that's why some benefited from the largese and others the majority suffered in the mist of plenty, and the reason why they were able to steal nigeria dry. PDP administration was morally bankrupt, and because their is no yardstick for comparism of the measurement of of level of corruption, they were stinkly, irritatenly corrupt.

If you know and have evidence of an APC member that per took in the last sleaze of the nations money- please forward it to EFCC - all you have to do is itemise it and forward the details to EFCC - the payment would be tracked. And the person bought to justice

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by plaetton: 7:00am On Mar 18, 2016
olajide8:

Very funny submission, I didn't have to read it through to know, the bias in the submission, how would you know the difference between this administration and the last, when you were born into a corrupt society- that believes when you steal, you should be allowed to go- for the past 4years, nigeria has to running budgets each year, firstly the main budget submitted at the beginning of the year and the supplementary budget, the so called brilliant harvard economist, never implemented the main budget to 25% - why because she picked what to implement, from either the main budget or supplementary (they use to run concurrently), so for example under- defence, you had 2 estimates approved by NASS, and they steal one, while they implement the other partially- neither of the budgets were implemented to 35%, throughout, that's why some benefited from the largese and others the majority suffered in the mist of plenty, and the reason why they were able to steal nigeria dry. PDP administration was morally bankrupt, and because their is no yardstick for comparism of the measurement of of level of corruption, they were stinkly, irritatenly corrupt.

If you know and have evidence of an APC member that per took in the last sleaze of the nations money- please forward it to EFCC - all you have to do is itemise it and forward the details to EFCC - the payment would be tracked. And the person bought to justice

I know that at least more than 200 petitions have been forwarded to the EFCC against Amaechi, the bankroller of APC.
Tinubu's wholesale conversion of Lagos state assets to himself is well known , even by Buhari.

But, like they say, the taste of the pudding is in the eating.
By the time this band of LOCUSTS are through with Nigeria, they too would inevitably be branded as the most corrupt and rapacious.

Funny enough, you ignored my point of the APC budget being the blueprint for the greatest grand theft in the history of Nigeria.

To think that these heartless clowns want to borrow more $2b in foreign currency just so that they can steal same through budget padding would be the greatest tragedy in Nigeria's economic history.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud by olajide8(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
plaetton:

I know that at least more than 200 petitions have been forwarded to the EFCC against Amaechi, the bankroller of APC.
Tinubu's wholesale conversion of Lagos state assets to himself is well known , even by Buhari.

But, like they say, the taste of the pudding is in the eating.
By the time this band of LOCUSTS are through with Nigeria, they too would inevitably be branded as the most corrupt and rapacious.

Funny enough, you ignored my point of the APC budget being the blueprint for the greatest grand theft in the history of Nigeria.

To think that these heartless clowns want to borrow more $2b in foreign currency just so that they can steal same through budget padding would be the greatest tragedy in Nigeria's economic history.

A government is going to borrow to finance capital budget- Yes!
The past government borrowed to pay salaries even when a barrel of crude sold for $112 a barrel- the FG said they need to finance the rail projects (counter part funding and that is part of the reason for borrowing) let's be realistic objective honest and sincere the government is trying.

Since a petition has been sent to EFCC if truly he stole money to finance APC campaign the accounts the money was paid into or the movement would show - just like every other criminal Fani kayode - falaye -owuliri, and he wouldn't be able to deny it also

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company / Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" / NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.