Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets (14996 Views)

Otedola Presenting 100M Cheque To Fashola (Throwback Photo) / EXCLUSIVE: CBN Will NOT Devalue Naira, Mulls Proposal For New Forex Window / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by whyteone: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2016
egobetatoday:

hhehehehehhhiohiohio ...eyahh...someone just bought the last one. its very scarce now with the rate at which people are buying it. pele, check back in two months time!
This is pure wickedness.You mean to tell me you SELL the wailers form?Ontop this bad economy?from people struggling to feed?There is no difference between you and this wicked govt.
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by Tonydeeb(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2016
cry embarassed, haaaaa!!!...e no go beta for person wey dey cause all these wahala for naija aswear...just receive alert now...monthly allowance don reduce from #30k to #20k...how I wan take survive this month...Bubu, see wetin you cause so.
And b4 you quote me, I have a personal income myself albeit...just had plans already mehn... cry cry

1 Like

Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by Sajio(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2016
Any deposit above 100,000........... N50 charge. Maintenance charges for ATM users............ N100 monthly. Withdrawer above 3times in a month with ATM.......... N64. monthly fix charge whether withdraw or not........ N50. Total= N264 every month? Hmmmmmm what a Government... the questions is, what job has CBN or dis goverment created for d ppl? As to salary earners...... did they add money to theirs? how Come the poor ppl has always been in the receiving end. Sane country make policies that favors their ppl but ours differ. so the oil money is no longer enough for them that they'v resorted to forcefully stealing from the masses?? well God knows best!!! Donald Trunph have heard this

1 Like

Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by mark3009(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2016
Sajio:
Any deposit above 100,000........... N50 charge. Maintenance charges for ATM users............ N100 monthly. Withdrawer above 3times in a month with ATM.......... N64. monthly fix charge whether withdraw or not........ N50. Total= N264 every month? Hmmmmmm what a Government... the questions is, what job has CBN or dis goverment created for d ppl? As to salary earners...... did they add money to theirs? how Come the poor ppl has always been in the receiving end. Sane country make policies that favors their ppl but ours differ. so the oil money is no longer enough for them that they'v resorted to forcefully stealing from the masses?? well God knows best!!! Donald Trunph have heard this
Emefiele is the worst cbn governor in Nigerian history. Instead of introducing policies that will enable small scale business access loan easily he is introducing all kinds of banking taxes.

1 Like

Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by repogirl(f): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2016
contactlenz:

Odegirl, I suggest you jump into the closest well to end your miserable life, because whether u like it or not President Buhari will rule over and your households at least for the next 3 years.

Ndị Ara
okponu ode,

Zombie, go and find your brain where it was marshed and dumped or better still just borrow a brain from a chicken.

Your cow herder will rule for the next three years and it will get more and more frustrating, especially for foolish zombies like yourself but you will still be shinning your zombie teeth as you are suffering. Stúpid Fool.

We can't wait for your Dulla'rdinho leader to do and get the fúck out for someone who at least is not as illiterate as he is to rule. I believe Nigerians know better than to vote for another certificate less halfwit.

Although there are many awesomely retardárded morons such as yourself who will never learn. That's why we are where we are right now.
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
mencade5:
*crying*

i regret voting APC i swear

wailers abeg una still get form for sale? I want to buy

Do you use cheque?
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by contactlenz: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
repogirl:
okponu ode,

Zombie, go and find your brain where it was marshed and dumped or better still just borrow a brain from a chicken.

Your cow herder will rule for the next three years and it will get more and more frustrating, especially for foolish zombies like yourself but you will still be shinning your zombie teeth as you are suffering. Stúpid Fool.

We can't wait for your Dulla'rdinho leader to do and get the fúck out for someone who at least is not as illiterate as he is to rule. I believe Nigerians know better than to vote for another certificate less halfwit.

Although there are many awesomely retardárded morons such as yourself who will never learn. That's why we are where we are right now.

Amukumeko, R u done ranting? That does not change the fact he is still your president. How did your "Literate PhD holder Hero and his cohorts" help the country other than looting the Nation's resources for personal use. Just kill yourself to end your miserable life.

Foolish fool, I will gladly choose another certificate less Buhari to your Literate Hero
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by ibietela2(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
mencade5:
*crying*

Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by Chrisx1x(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
mencade5:
*crying*

how much be the wailers form.chai! Naija don tire me
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by repogirl(f): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
contactlenz:

Amukumeko, R u done ranting? That does not change the fact he is still your president. Just kill yourself to end your miserable life.

Amukumeko, R u done ranting? That does not change the fact he is still your president. Just kill yourself to end your miserable life.

lmao!!!! And you had to quote yourself three times to say the same meaningless nonsense.

Wow, It's you who needs to do yourself that favour. Just end your rétarded lifestyle once and for all, will you? Its obvious that living life as a Móronic Zombie has got to be really frustrating for you.
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by contactlenz: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
repogirl:
lmao!!!! And you had to quote yourself three times to say the same thing.

Wow, It's you who needs to do yourself that favour. Just end your rétarded lifestyle once and for all, will you? Its obvious that living life as a Móronic Zombie has got to be really frustrating for you.

Ode girl, continue your wailing until you die
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by omojeesu(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
The government of the rich, by the rich, fot the rich!
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by tempest01(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
[size=13pt]Cutting funds of the common man, but they cant reduce cost of government[/size]

#Changewevoted
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by MKO4ever(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
LALA, SEUN, ISHI, MODs, WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING NAIRALAND TO BE USED FOR FALSE INFORMATION?

90% OF DETAILS GIVEN BY THE OP IS FALSE

LET US TRY AND READ THE EXPOSURE DRAFT OURSELVES: http://www.cenbank.org/Out/2016/FPRD/GUIDE%20TO%20CHARGES%20FOR%20BANKS.pdf

THE N50 CHARGE IS NOT FOR CHEQUE BOOK. IT IS FOR COUNTER CHEQUE

COUNTER CHEQUE IS WHEN YOU GO TO THE BANK WITHOUT YOUR CHEQUE BOOK, THEN BANKS WILL NOW CHARGE YOU N50 FOR USING COUNTER CHEQUE.

ACTUALLY THIS CHARGE USED TO BE N200 + N10 (VAT)

BUT THIS NEW RATE GUIDE HAS REDUCED THE CHARGE TO N50

PLEASE LET US NOT CONFUSE THE PUBLIC

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by eluquenson(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is absolute nonsense undecided
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
olaolaking:

You mean they have been charging N50 for each leaflet before?
If you take note, on each cheque leaflet is an inscription: "stamp duty paid"
pjsmart:
If the charge is not new why then are they PROPOSING it. let's call a spade a spade
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by GBYB: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
drizzymadbet:

To be honest, sometimes I ask what is wrong with Nigeria and its leaders. We will never develop
Hahaaa! Eepe!! Kilode?
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by xtervaganza(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
This apc people are bastards I swear
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by lecturerdabo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
One I.diot told us "PDP are the ones complaining"
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by email1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
They should 'kukuma' collect all my salary. Won't it be better that way?
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by bomsilaga(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Welcome
mencade5:
*crying*

Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by danxzy: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
so no other way to collect money then follow it through banking, oh God when will we be free from this critical situation from our so called GOVERNMENT that suppose to be giving us was the one collecting from us
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by bezimo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
A massive revolution is the only way out.
Either revolt or continue to suffer.

I have checked that most great countries were birth on the platform of revolution when things got so bad.
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by tatucci: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
the worst part is that they will just come and tell us all the charges they want to charge... they wont even deem it necessary to even offer any form of reason or explanation with it... they think we dont have a choice, kwo? that Emefiele fellow sef... embarassed
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by millhouse: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
All charge no change
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by olathunde(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
MKO4ever:
LALA, SEUN, ISHI, MODs, WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING NAIRALAND TO BE USED FOR FALSE INFORMATION?

LET US TRY AND READ THE EXPOSURE DRAFT OURSELVES: http://www.cenbank.org/Out/2016/FPRD/GUIDE%20TO%20CHARGES%20FOR%20BANKS.pdf

COUNTER CHEQUE IS WHEN YOU GO TO THE BANK WITHOUT YOUR CHEQUE BOOK, THEN BANKS WILL NOW CHARGE YOU N50 FOR USING COUNTER CHEQUE.

Look at people's comment. Am i not better off staying clear of nairaland if this is the kind of commenter we have here.

Now i can confirm that people just come here to talk without investigating themselves. If i say i own the national art theatre and post of a picture of me there. The people who have commented here will believe. Will i say we are gullible or simply lazy. Talk is just cheap jor

Thank you my brother for trying to educate them.

If you look through the draft document and compare with the current charge guide, you would see a lot of reduction in charges that will make any bank loose billion.

i have attached the part that stated the current charge of N200 and the proposed charge of N50.

Look for the document and be informed.

1 Like

Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by Tarzaa(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Me I don go back to the old system. Make my carpenter construct a box for my banking before my small funds go enter one chance!
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by daveP(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
mencade5:
*crying*

and I warn you well o!!
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by mencade5(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
daveP:
and I warn you well o!!
hahahahaha.....mr cook davep. Hw far na

1 Like

Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2016
Olypeppy:
hahaha...u just made my day I swear

hello babe, happy birthday to you and myself, we are both birthday mates.... wishing you the best today, more years of long life, joy, happiness and more, be merry, have fun and if you are in lag feel free to holla, hanging out with my birthday mates would be so much fun....

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43818056
Re: CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets by TaiKuun(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
MKO4ever:

it is a propaganda, aimed at libelling the present Govt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Imports 9000MT Of Stockfish From Norway / Do It Yourself: How To Start Your Online Business From Scratch With Little Capit / What Business Can I Do With 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.