Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today (28261 Views)

Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Batifèori Maximiliano Adedeji Celebrate His 3rd Birthday. Olamide Celebrates Son / Olamide Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by Gbadeade(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2016
odimbannamdi:

what is this one saying?
dont no for him ooooo.
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by chijionwa: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2016
HBD YBNL boss
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by EMriss(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2016
imepaul:

Wetin dis 1 dey tlk?......

Oshogbo weed in action!!!!
like seriously o
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by Cruzcheckerz(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2016
odimbannamdi:

what is this one saying?
Koyemi ooo
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by Lekozy(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2016
odimbannamdi:

what is this one saying?
Omg...U Read My Thought
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by ShitHead(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2016
PheezyLee:

Who ur 'happy birthday' wish don epp? grin

Your babe...only "happy birthday"...I took the possession of her puna.
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by bigmantins(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2016
More fruitful yrs ahead 2 d baddest guy ever liveth #sneh
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by mascot87(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2016
ogunwalea:
Including the poster above me ⤴ ⤴ ⤴

Bro, i sight you jare. Even though people don't seem to recognize you now because you're not Olamide or WizKid or Davido, i'm sure you'll be greater than them one day and you'll be more recognized very soon. Wish you longest life and prosperity. Love you bro... Peace!!!

Thank you. Same thing i wish you also. I do appreciate you. Love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by oluwasegun007(m): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2016
i just love dis guy, the lord compensated us with him for dagrin...

hbd bro....moree blessings
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by PheezyLee(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2016
ShitHead:

Your babe...only "happy birthday"...I took the possession of her puna.

Lol... ur monicker says a lot about you; shithead!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by mamajaz(f): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2016
Ericardo7:

Wizkid didn't Make nobody. Wizkid contributed to Olamide's career by featuring in "omo to shan" doesn't mean Wizkid helped Baddo. If u want call who help person, call them I.D Cabasa and dem 2phatz....no mention Wizkid again if u no want Make plane jam u oh
Him tell you say them they board plane for him papa family? Why not chicken?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by efemena24(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2016
karrengold:
Happy Birthday To OLAMIDE A.k.a Badoo Sneh

The best street rapper Nigeria has ever produced(OLAMIDE ADEDEJI a.k.a badoosneh) is a year older today..lets celebrate this talented rapper...happy birthday to the eyan mayweather himself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olamide
while celebrating Olamide, Nairaland should also celebrate with me cos it's my Birthday too...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by Toybreezy: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Happy birthday olamide, wish u long life and prosperity, this just remind of the guy that brought u to limelight, which is WIZKID, u know without WIZKID u will not be where u are today, so always respect and be loyal to wizkid, anyways TEAM WIZKID.

Guy, you stupid gan o...
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by barcaboi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Happy birthday olamide, wish u long life and prosperity, this just remind of the guy that brought u to limelight, which is WIZKID, u know without WIZKID u will not be where u are today, so always respect and be loyal to wizkid, anyways TEAM WIZKID.
how?
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by barcaboi(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
who the for is cabasa and 2phatz? rubbish!!! dat feature with wizkid, pave the way 4 olamide, dat feature with wizkid made a lot of people dat never knew him to start watching his songs, that feature with wizkid started giving him money, becaus in the video, his face was filled with pimples. had it been that that music omotoshan did not happen, olamide would not have been this successful, wizkid made him more popular, just as davido made lil kesh's shoki to sell. "anyways team wizkid.
u are definitely high....have u forgotten he won an award for Eni duro or at lst the video director did....have u forgotten first of all was actually his game changer?....
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by Adalberto(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
dis Olamide don de old smal smal o.. he's ripe for marriage
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by EmmyDe25(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
who the for is cabasa and 2phatz? rubbish!!! dat feature with wizkid, pave the way 4 olamide, dat feature with wizkid made a lot of people dat never knew him to start watching his songs, that feature with wizkid started giving him money, becaus in the video, his face was filled with pimples. had it been that that music omotoshan did not happen, olamide would not have been this successful, wizkid made him more popular, just as davido made lil kesh's shoki to sell. "anyways team wizkid.
Davido made Kesh's Shoki to sell?? Like seriously?? Ni66a you high on some kk
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by EmmyDe25(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

What is dis one saying??
Olamide 's first hit track was Eni Duro,dat was before Omo to Shan was ever recorded.. Abeg get ur facts right before typing trash..
I owe you a drink. That ni66a's plainly high, or he prolly hasnt been on earth for some years.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by advocatebaba(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
U R TOTALLY OUT OF D RUNWAY... U NID SUM SENSE
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by advocatebaba(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
IT IS TRUE DAT U NEED SUM SENSE
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by ololade91(f): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
sharap...who told u he brought him to limelight...
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
blessyndbest:

so wizkid no dey reign again
i didn't say so, thats what u think
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by cristweeezy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
just two. words "no sense!"
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by cristweeezy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
just two words "no sense!"
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by dharmmy1992: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Naso Bro, Wizzy Team
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by dharmmy1992: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
ichommy:
HBD Brother
HBD Baddo sneh
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by joeybillz(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
odimbannamdi:

what is this one saying?
person Wey high.. undecided
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by vivaciouzz(f): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Happy birthday King Baddo aka Ryan Weather,Baddosneh,Olamide
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by vivaciouzz(f): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Happy birthday King Baddo aka Eyan Weather,Baddosneh,Olamide
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today by LoveJesus87(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Oshogbo weed in action grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Daniella Okeke Looks Queenly In New Makeup Photos / Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) / Mercy Johnson & Juliet Ibrahim At Glo Laffta Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.