Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Trump Blasts Nigerian Administration, Says "Where Is The Change" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Blasts Nigerian Administration, Says "Where Is The Change" (897 Views)

VP Osinbajo Blasts Nigerian Police, Judges For Unlawful Detention Of Suspects / Facebook User Blasts Nigerian Politicians After Trump Meets 20% Of Promises / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Trump Blasts Nigerian Administration, Says "Where Is The Change" by Uzch89(m): 5:33am On Mar 15, 2016
Donald Trump, a front-line US presidential
contender blast Nigeria for claiming to be giant
of Africa. One of The highest producer of crude
oil in Africa without nothing tangible to show for
it. 56 years after independence, Nigerian leaders
still can’t deliver
“ordinary” electricity, water, home-refined
petroleum products, transportation – road, rail,
water and air – infrastructure.
Here’s a quote from Donald Trump, a front-line
US presidential contender:
“Look at African countries like Nigeria or Kenya
for instance, those people are stealing from their
own government and go to invest the money in
foreign countries.
From the government to the opposition, they
only qualify to be used as a case study
whenever bad examples are required.
How do you trust even those who have run away
to hide here in the United States, hiding behind
education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs
but I don’t care because even the internet they
are using is ours and we can decide to switch it
off from this side.
These are people who import everything
including matchsticks.
In my opinion, most of these African countries
[like Nigeria] ought to be recolonized again for
another 100 years because they know nothing
about leadership and self-governance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Blasts Nigerian Administration, Says "Where Is The Change" by madridguy(m): 5:35am On Mar 15, 2016
@ OP, probably you're one of the flat head on this platform. Go back to your article and do the needful to the headline.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Blasts Nigerian Administration, Says "Where Is The Change" by Mynd44: 5:45am On Mar 15, 2016

(1)

Kogi Gov Election: ‎gov Bello Belongs To PDP, Faleke Tells Tribunal‎‎ Read More / Write Your Will And Prepare For Your Obituary – Wike To Amaechi, APC, INEC / Why Nigerians Can’t Pronounce “nigeria” Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.