Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) (66293 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Harbdulrasaq(m): 6:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Guru Maharaj Ji, born Mohammed Ajirobatan Ibrahim, declared himself to be the Perfect Living Master because according to him, he has power over all illnesses and all problems affecting humanity. He is also called the Black Jesus.

Here are photos of him at the Ooni of Ife and Olori Wuraola 's wedding last weekend.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-guru-maharaj-ji-storms-ooni-of.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Ayoemrys(m): 6:40am On Mar 15, 2016
see how he luk lyk ram in the second pic,black jesus ko,green jesus ni

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by HungerBAD: 6:43am On Mar 15, 2016
Was this man not claiming to be a god?

So it is safe to say, we saw a god at the Ooni's wedding.

Oga god, so you dey do MOOGBO MOOYA?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2016
.HAHAHAHAHA

WHATS WITH ALL THE FLOWERS? HIM B GARDENER ?
THAT LAST PIC THO..THAT GIRL CARRY HEAD LIKE "cannel"

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2016
The only prophet we will respect now, is the one that can bring back the Chibok girls, complete and alive.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2016
Lol, looks like a movie scene

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Siberia101: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2016
This man and flowers self

5 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by tellwisdom: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2016
Are you kidding me?? sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2016
grin This man and flowers like mango tree grin one question to those who knew him, does he wear AC as a shirt?

that cloth need AC ah swear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2016
Isnt this the mind manipulator? Heard he still has lots of followers and some people take their life savings to him while they live in penury. I also learnt his followers don't wear certain colors of clothes like green. I just wonder what he tells these people that they keep following him.
Meanwhile, happy married life to Oba et Olori, u will get my gift before the end of the week. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by peacengine(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2016
Why im lips com black like dis na? Hope say im no dey smoke those flowers sha

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Tunami(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2016
owambe things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by jopretty(f): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2016
This funny man and flowers are like flour and yeast...his shrine is very close to my house in Kaduna and his followers walk without any footwear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2016
I thought he doesn't go out ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Siberia101:
This man and flowers self
e lyk am pass anything. visit to his shrine tells a lot about his love for flower, all na wash sha o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2016
So if I just stand up now declare say I be God some olodo sef go agree kon dey follow me like mumu. Na wa............. See asa ein black sef.

7 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by kimond101: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2016
Does he have cure for death?
Can he say no to the angel of death when it comes knocking?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by twerky(f): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2016
Ewu
And pple no run

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by hazyfm1: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2016
MAD MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Adisa89(m): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2016
The man is mentally sick grin

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2016
The self acclaimed Black Jesus is going extremely weird these days.

I pity the likes of people that still attend his church, despite his fake prophecies.

Guru is no doubt a prophet of ............. (End-time Prophet)

3 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by sandraokosun: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2016
j
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by boboLIL(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2016
All dis fetish prophets
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Mariecakes(f): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2016
k
Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2016
Is this dude normal at all Warrisdis??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Ayoemrys:
see how he luk lyk ram in the second pic,black jesus ko,green jesus ni
The ram that taketh away the sense of all that believeth in Him.

6 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Lobatan embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by omolola15(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by bonganee: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2016
Black man wen wan do Buddhism

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2016
olosho with PhD weds werey of ife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) / What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM / Catholic Reverend Sister & Muslim Sister In Hijab Hug In Jos.see Reactions(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.