Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Why You Should Be A Physicist. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why You Should Be A Physicist. (5963 Views)

Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead / Stephen Hawking, World Renown Physicist Dies At 76 / Physicist Can Predict Wars Using Mathematical Algorithms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Be A Physicist. by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Well, I'm a physical scientist. So, I can't do without physics. smiley Nice thread.

Btw, I think there should be no comparison between a physicist and an engineer. Why? Often times, engineers are also physicists and vice versa.
Re: Why You Should Be A Physicist. by Amuram(m): 12:17am On Apr 21, 2016
Dekatron:

This is EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TELLING Johnydon22 in the whats app group. . . . . . You can NEVER STUDY SCIENCE LIKE A FULL TIME SCIENTIST, since you studied Engineering. . . .

Nice one, teem. . . I'd actually breed my kids in Mathematics, Physics and Electronics from kids. . . They'd have to solve double integrals to be able to get password to the TV!! Their answers to 4 significant figures is the password!! Lol.

Physics like :- GIVES ME HAPPINESS (though I don't fully study it -- more of Engineering Physics and Math)

Teem, checkout :- Professor Walter Lewis' last MIT lecture -- For the love of physics!! These professors make physics sweet, sexy, interesting, simple, stimulating!!

Nice one.

Lalasticlala, password :- Snake, Olajumoke

I would love to join the whatsapp group . could you please add me? here's my contact 09029202469.
Re: Why You Should Be A Physicist. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
This physicists sef would not let us hear word.

cheesycheesy

To be honest though, Enigineering seems cracked up to me.

They are taught very specialized subject only to be applied in very specialized areas with very specialized (and expensive lipsrsealed) equipments,

,....Way too much specialization embarassed
Re: Why You Should Be A Physicist. by higgs: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Physics, the passion of my youthful years......
Re: Why You Should Be A Physicist. by perloomey(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
solar seminar in Ilorin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be A Physicist. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
"but this afternoon a friend forwarded the link and shit to me. I was like. I don c am na. before he Started giving the full dits"
Please send the link @Samjaza
Re: Why You Should Be A Physicist. by Debangis20(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp For PC Download, Whatsapp For Windows 7/8/vista Computer / Military Engineering: Top 10 Most Expensive And Advanced Weapons Ever Built. / brand new 300ah/280ah/105ah lifepo4 lithium battery, bms and sachet inverters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.