Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Corel Draw Work - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Corel Draw Work (1317 Views)

Corel Draw Or Adobe Illustrator? / Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert / Steps On How To Turn You Picture Into Cartoon Corel Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corel Draw Work by Spainaman(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2016
Good day to you all, my name is Lucky and i am new to corel draw. please check these few work of mine and comment on it.

And please you can also post your sample works here to share ideas.

Thank you!
Re: Corel Draw Work by NICKLAUZ(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Corel Draw Work by wabdesigns(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Spainaman:
Good day to you all, my name is Lucky and i am new to corel draw. please check these few work of mine and comment on it.
And please you can also post your sample works here to share ideas.
Thank you!
I can't see the design
Re: Corel Draw Work by DarkSavage: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
I

(1) (Reply)

Everything In This Picture Is A Drawing Made By A Nairalander / Wow See This, And You Will Be Amazed / Wonderful Drawing Of "Simi" By Charles Osaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.